Posted to rec.audio.car
Elle Elle is offline

Default Replacing antenna on '97 Accord DX

would betray him instantly to the Thought police. So would anybody else,
for that matter: but Syme more than most. Zeal was not enough. Orthodoxy
was unconsciousness.
Syme looked up. 'Here comes Parsons,' he said.
Something in the tone of his voice seemed to add, 'that bloody fool'.
Parsons, Winston's fellow-tenant at Victory Mansions, was in fact threading
his way across the room -- a tubby, middle-sized man with fair hair and a
froglike face. At thirty-five he was already putting on rolls of fat at
neck and waistline, but his movements were brisk and boyish. His whole
appearance was that of a little boy grown large, so much so that although
he was wearing the regulation overalls, it was almost impossible not to
think of him as being dressed in the blue shorts, grey shirt, and red
neckerchief of the Spies. In visualizing him one saw always a picture of
dimpled knees and sleeves rolled back from pudgy forearms. Parsons did,
indeed, invariably revert to shorts when a community hike or any other
physical activity gave him an excuse for doing so. He greeted them both
with a cheery 'Hullo, hullo!' and sat down at the table, giving off an
intense smell of sweat. Beads of moisture stood out all over his pink face.
His powers of sweating were extraordinary. At the Community Centre you
could always tell when he had been playing table-tennis by the dampness of
the bat handle. Syme had produced a strip of paper on which there was a
long column of words, and was studying it with an ink-pencil between his
fingers.
'Look at him working away in the lunch hour,' said Parsons, nudging
Winston. 'Keenness, eh? What's that you've got there, old boy? Something a
bit too brainy for me, I expect. Smith, old boy, I'll tell you why I'm
chasing you. It's that sub you forgot to give me.'
'Which sub is that?' sa

Replacing antenna on '97 Accord DX motsco_ Car Audio 0 December 25th 07 09:09 PM
replacing jeep antenna Ken Car Audio 5 November 21st 05 04:44 PM
help - replacing speakers on the 2001 accord coupe [email protected] Car Audio 2 March 19th 05 05:49 PM
help - replacing speakers on the 2001 accord coupe [email protected] Car Audio 0 February 14th 05 02:15 AM
question about replacing broken power antenna (going back to stock in-glass) wideglide340 Car Audio 3 January 29th 05 09:12 AM