Default FS: Beyerdynamic DT 231 Galactic Headphones - New

I have a pair of Beyerdynamic DT 231 Galactic headphones for sale.
These headphones are brand new and have had some good reviews. I prefer
smaller in-ear headphones hence sale (these are unopened and unused).
I'm asking =A320 + =A33 for recorded, insured delivery. Please email me
if interested or view the item on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=3D5773382821

# Weight: 130g
# Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 112dB
# Frequency range: 20Hz to 18,000Hz
# Impedance: 32 Ohms
# Design: Closed back
# Warranty: 2 years
# In the box: 3m detachable cable terminated with a 3.5mm jack socket
and a 6.3mm adapter

Thanks,

Ben