Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default So THIS might explain some issues in this newsgroup!

http://arstechnica.com/security/2016...und-the-globe/

!
Posted to rec.audio.pro
None None is offline

thekma @ gmail.com trolled in message
link flushed

!

So you're calling yourself a foulmouthed worm. Good call! We all know
that you're a worm, and the way you drop F-bombs almost as much as you
whine about others' F-bombs, I guess that makes you foul-mouthed. And,
of course, you're also a dumb ****, as you have proven. HTH. HAND.
YSAKJFD? FCK,WAFA!

Posted to rec.audio.pro

The preceding is a textbook example of
the subject of the article in that link.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
None None is offline

thekma @ gmail.com wrote in message
The preceding ...

Of course, what's "preceding" in your broken Usenet interface for
dummies may not be "preceding" in a real newsreader, especially
because you can't quote or respond coherently. Of course, you did
respond to me, which you have repeatedly claimed that you don't do.
DF.

... is a textbook example of the subject of the article in that
link.

Yes, you are an example of a foul-mouthed worm, but that's not
something that's found in a textbook. Not that you know what a
textbook is. JKHGFS. H. You you consider your own foul-mouthed F-bombs
to be "filthy diatribes," or are you too ****ing hypocritical? LSF.