Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

Default Mutilated Sound / Mixing Issues

The Five Satins - To The Aisle (1952):

I heard this early Take and thought, much better sound quality!! So, it is proof that some people mutilated sound quality, but yet, the songs still became hits....
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abps...theaisle-5.mp3

30 Years pass.....

The Capris - The Morse Code Of Love (1982):

Neat to hear, some thought a series of recordings they did were from the unreleased vault. I like the song and recording, but something about the vocals I would have changed. Can you guess what it is?....
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abps...codeoflove.mp3

Jack
Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

On Thursday, May 5, 2016 at 4:57:54 PM UTC-4, JackA wrote:
The Five Satins - To The Aisle (1952):

I heard this early Take and thought, much better sound quality!! So, it is proof that some people mutilated sound quality, but yet, the songs still became hits....
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abps...theaisle-5.mp3

30 Years pass.....

The Capris - The Morse Code Of Love (1982):

Neat to hear, some thought a series of recordings they did were from the unreleased vault. I like the song and recording, but something about the vocals I would have changed. Can you guess what it is?....
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abps...codeoflove.mp3

Jack

My bad, 1952 should be 1957!!