Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

Default Rate My Car on CarDomain

MisterLull was good enough to give me my first rating (5 stars) which I
appreciate. But then some jerk immediately gave it one star and knocked me
down to three stars (average).

Now I really shouldn't care about such petty things, and I know my car is no
show car, but ONE STAR! Come on! I have put a lot of work into it, it
sounds awesome to me, and I am very proud of it. Anyway, if you want, take
a look and rate it at:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2359697

Thank you,

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

ok mosf, i dont think you could never get a 5 meaning it couldnt be any
better.in brands especially. if you have a 4v out or less that drops you
a full point too.
but it does look almost great for what it is.
so what i'm saying is you get a 4.4 if you outs are weak you get a 3.5
tops! sorry.
believe me for me i rated you high.
my own system i rate only a 4.4.And its A+!

Posted to rec.audio.car
winkenstein

bob wald wrote:

my own system i rate only a 4.4.And its A+!

I know it isn't going to do any good telling you this,
and we all need to learn to just ignore you stupid ass.
but i just want to get it off of my chest anyway Bob,

STFU!!!

by the way, mosfet, i think your system looks fabulous
good job.

Posted to rec.audio.car
Mister.Lull

....If there are any cardomain members who would care to rate mine, that
would be fantastic as well!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2367650
~Mister.Lull
MOSFET wrote:
MisterLull was good enough to give me my first rating (5 stars) which I
appreciate. But then some jerk immediately gave it one star and knocked me
down to three stars (average).

Now I really shouldn't care about such petty things, and I know my car is no
show car, but ONE STAR! Come on! I have put a lot of work into it, it
sounds awesome to me, and I am very proud of it. Anyway, if you want, take
a look and rate it at:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2359697

Thank you,

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
Mister.Lull

Also, I would be willing to bet that Bob, at this point, wouldn't DARE
to put his 'bumpin ride' on cardomain - so I wouldn't worry about what
he'll rate you MOSFET...
~Mister.Lull

"bob wald" wrote in message
ok mosf, i dont think you could never get a 5 meaning it couldnt be any
better.in brands especially. if you have a 4v out or less that drops you
a full point too.
but it does look almost great for what it is.
so what i'm saying is you get a 4.4 if you outs are weak you get a 3.5
tops! sorry.
believe me for me i rated you high.
my own system i rate only a 4.4.And its A+!

Posted to rec.audio.car
Brandonb

That was a dick thing to do considering the people with 4 and 5 that
have no sound system at all. I usually knock people with no aftermarket
equipment down to 2-3 stars.

Brandonb

MOSFET wrote:
MisterLull was good enough to give me my first rating (5 stars) which I
appreciate. But then some jerk immediately gave it one star and knocked me
down to three stars (average).

Now I really shouldn't care about such petty things, and I know my car is no
show car, but ONE STAR! Come on! I have put a lot of work into it, it
sounds awesome to me, and I am very proud of it. Anyway, if you want, take
a look and rate it at:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2359697

Thank you,

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

Ahh! scary background! my eyes! burning!

LOL

Oh yah, as I recall, you thought I should have put those blue LED's on a
dimmer (or tie it into the dash lighting dimmer system).

NO WAY!!!!

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
Mister.Lull

Ouch...

Maybe I don't want people rating my ****...
2 stars overall
3 for car audio
~Mister.damnit.Lull

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

Check it out now. I returned the favor.

MOSFET

"Mister.Lull" wrote in message
oups.com...
Ouch...

Maybe I don't want people rating my ****...
2 stars overall
3 for car audio
~Mister.damnit.Lull

Posted to rec.audio.car
Brandonb

I gave max rating

Brandonb

Mister.Lull wrote:
Ouch...

Maybe I don't want people rating my ****...
2 stars overall
3 for car audio
~Mister.damnit.Lull

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

Yes, I know! I did, too! Didn't your rating go up?

MOSFET

"Brandonb" wrote in message
I gave max rating

Brandonb

Mister.Lull wrote:
Ouch...

Maybe I don't want people rating my ****...
2 stars overall
3 for car audio
~Mister.damnit.Lull

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

i rated mosfi a 3.5 cause it looks like he tried hard..
i only rate mine 4.4 cause i didnt go all ///Alpine-n-kicker!
or Infinity n Jvc....
''jensen-n-Sherwood'' you cant buy the best models no more.i think
Sherwood-n-jensen no longer exist.
i'm 70% sure nomore buying of those 2.''sniffle''
you gotta know which brands match up good.

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

I know I should have my head examined for answering bob's messages, but here
goes...

OK, Bob, tell me, you "rated" yours? That means you have a car featured on
CarDomain, right? What is your URL for YOUR CAR on Cardomain? I want to
see Bob's GREAT SYSTEM.

Either put up or SHUT UP! What is it? TELL US!!!! OR SHUT UP!!!

It's a simple question. What's your CarDomain URL?

MOSFET

"bob wald" wrote in message
i rated mosfi a 3.5 cause it looks like he tried hard..
i only rate mine 4.4 cause i didnt go all ///Alpine-n-kicker!
or Infinity n Jvc....
''jensen-n-Sherwood'' you cant buy the best models no more.i think
Sherwood-n-jensen no longer exist.
i'm 70% sure nomore buying of those 2.''sniffle''
you gotta know which brands match up good.

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

Sorry Brandonb, I got confused with that last response. Thank you for
rating my car.

MOSFET

"Brandonb" wrote in message
I gave max rating

Brandonb

Mister.Lull wrote:
Ouch...

Maybe I don't want people rating my ****...
2 stars overall
3 for car audio
~Mister.damnit.Lull

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

BTW, do you have a car on CarDomain BrandonB? I would love to see it and I
will surely give it a high score.

MOSFET

MOSFET wrote:
MisterLull was good enough to give me my first rating (5 stars) which I
appreciate. But then some jerk immediately gave it one star and knocked
me down to three stars (average).

Now I really shouldn't care about such petty things, and I know my car is
no show car, but ONE STAR! Come on! I have put a lot of work into it,
it sounds awesome to me, and I am very proud of it. Anyway, if you want,
take a look and rate it at:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2359697

Thank you,

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

uumm i'm on webtv.. no scanner too...can u understand.

Posted to rec.audio.car
Mister.Lull

YEAH!!!! I feel more verified now, thanks dude! Thanks to everyone!
P.S., told you bob wouldn't risk being anything more than a troll...
~Mister.Lull
MOSFET wrote:
Check it out now. I returned the favor.

MOSFET

"Mister.Lull" wrote in message
oups.com...
Ouch...

Maybe I don't want people rating my ****...
2 stars overall
3 for car audio
~Mister.damnit.Lull

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

So you don't have a car you can rate on Car Domain, despite the fact you
indicated you did.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!! GO AWAY!!!

MOSFET

"bob wald" wrote in message
uumm i'm on webtv.. no scanner too...can u understand.

Posted to rec.audio.car
Brandonb

I do, actually, my old Tahoe and new Jeep. Not much audio pics yet
though, mainly just Interior/Exterior "before" pics. Never got to finish
my Tahoe before I got fed up with it and traded it in. As a final
send-off, the driver's inside door handle broke when I got to the dealer
and I had to roll down the window and use the outside handle to get out.

http://www.sounddomain.com/id/kamikos

Both vehicles are there. I've got like 1 pic of my subs/ABC box, and you
can see my HU in the background. Hopefully I'll get the rest up soon. I
believe the Tahoe has a pic of my equipment all laid out that is
installed/will be installed. The trick is.. how to get all those
speakers in there? (minus the 6 MTX subs as I got new ones)

Brandonb

MOSFET wrote:
BTW, do you have a car on CarDomain BrandonB? I would love to see it and I
will surely give it a high score.

MOSFET

Thanks, I Appreciate it.
Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

never said i had a car pic anywhere..lol you more of a idiot than i
thought.
mosfit

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

-mtx--..hAHAHAhahaha...theyre pretty good but more refined playing
music.i wouldnt try overpowering those.....
mtx,clarion,alpine,orion,jbl speakers are great for up to med listening
levels..but is you going
for extra loud speakers: cerwinvega,kicker, infinity, ''some''
pioneer/jvc/sony are better....

Posted to rec.audio.car
X-OvrDistortion

Mosfet, you should have techflexed the wires.

--
X-OvrDistortion
Posted to rec.audio.car
Chad Wahls

"MOSFET" wrote in message
m...
So you don't have a car you can rate on Car Domain, despite the fact you
indicated you did.

It's tough to get a good system on one of these:

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...t=WaldsCar.jpg

No cabin gain.....

Chad

Posted to rec.audio.car
Brandonb

If you'd read the post you see that the MTX's were replaced by 2 Diamond
Audio subs. However, they were very nice subs. 4 of them got me 153.6dB
at a sound off. Cerwin Vega? maybe the maybe the original Strokers.
PLEASE tell me which Sony subs are better!

Brandonb

bob wald wrote:
-mtx--..hAHAHAhahaha...theyre pretty good but more refined playing
music.i wouldnt try overpowering those.....
mtx,clarion,alpine,orion,jbl speakers are great for up to med listening
levels..but is you going
for extra loud speakers: cerwinvega,kicker, infinity, ''some''
pioneer/jvc/sony are better....

Posted to rec.audio.car
Mister.Lull

Brandon -

D A M N ! ! ! Those subs in that box look freakin' MEAN!!!!

Tell me, do you have any problems keeping windows on that vehicle?

~Mister.Lull

MOSFET wrote:
BTW, do you have a car on CarDomain BrandonB? I would love to see it and I
will surely give it a high score.

MOSFET

Thanks, I Appreciate it.

Posted to rec.audio.car
Brandonb

Heh, thanks.

Nope, they do pretty well, but then, I don't normally run it that loud.
Just when testing. That Jeep has a TON of sound dampening as is, when I
first put that box in there, I drove out to near an industrial bypass
highway interchange (it was around 11PM) where there's no houses for
about 3/4 mile minimum, and got it so it was vibrating my hair and that
I couldn't hardly stand it anymore, so basically the peak of where I'd
ever possibly have it. Got out of the vehicle, closed the door, and all
I could hear was a bit of the license plate vibrating and something
around the tailgate area. Otherwise I heard all the normal nightly
sounds, like crickets and whatnot.

Its basically perfect for being able to have it as loud as I please
inside, and as long as I keep my windows closed, not bother anybody else
with it. It got tested about 2 days later on a coffee run at work. I was
showing a friend and we were sitting at a stop light, had it turned up
loud, and the guy sitting at the bus stop on the other side of the
street in front of a library didn't even notice or look as people
normally do.

You should have seen the box with the 4 12" MTXs.. or the 6 12" MTXs.
THAT I had a little concern about the windows on my old Ford Contour.
Too bad I threw the box away and didn't get any pics.

Brandonb

MOSFET wrote:

BTW, do you have a car on CarDomain BrandonB? I would love to see it and I
will surely give it a high score.

MOSFET

Thanks, I Appreciate it.

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

LOL

That's PERFECT! I'm sure that's about the speed of Bob Wald's "Hot Ride".

Hey Bob, PROVE US WRONG! Until then, THAT's BOB WALD'S RIDE!!!

MOSFET

"Chad Wahls" wrote in message

"MOSFET" wrote in message
m...
So you don't have a car you can rate on Car Domain, despite the fact you
indicated you did.

It's tough to get a good system on one of these:

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...t=WaldsCar.jpg

No cabin gain.....

Chad

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

You're right, I should do that! That's good advice.

MOSFET

"X-OvrDistortion" wrote
in message ...

Mosfet, you should have techflexed the wires.

--
X-OvrDistortion

Posted to rec.audio.car
Eric Bateman

I don't get it: a regular box, amp and cap screwed to the back seat,
poorly run wires in the engine compartment ... and you want more than 1
star?

Wha???

Brandonb wrote:
I gave max rating

Brandonb

Mister.Lull wrote:

Ouch...

Maybe I don't want people rating my ****...
2 stars overall
3 for car audio
~Mister.damnit.Lull

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

eric tellem! mosfits dissin my ride wit those amps he b
usin...LaUGhSsss!
my jensen r profile r boss r sherwood r swiss audio amps 10000x betta
than those amp he got.
my speakers too....
now this is cleaner looking than mine but ill get around to prettin it
up.
mosfit get you sum desent gear man.its time for a change.
ya eq/receiver iz ok thou.

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

Ok, then. Let's see yours. Put up, or shut up, buddy.

MOSFET

"Eric Bateman" wrote in message
. com...
I don't get it: a regular box, amp and cap screwed to the back seat,
poorly run wires in the engine compartment ... and you want more than 1
star?

Wha???

Brandonb wrote:
I gave max rating

Brandonb

Mister.Lull wrote:

Ouch...

Maybe I don't want people rating my ****...
2 stars overall
3 for car audio
~Mister.damnit.Lull

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

eric..yell at em sum more..lol hes yell-n at ya like a lili girl . thats
funny.

Posted to rec.audio.car
Chad Wahls

"MOSFET" wrote in message
Ok, then. Let's see yours. Put up, or shut up, buddy.

MOSFET

"Eric Bateman" wrote in message
. com...
I don't get it: a regular box, amp and cap screwed to the back seat,
poorly run wires in the engine compartment ... and you want more than 1
star?

Wha???

Brandonb wrote:
I gave max rating

Brandonb

Mister.Lull wrote:

Ouch...

Maybe I don't want people rating my ****...
2 stars overall
3 for car audio
~Mister.damnit.Lull

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

LOL LOL LOL LOL

PERFECT

Come on Bateman, THROW DOWN, BOY! You gonna skin those smoke wagons or just
stand there and bleed.

MOSFET

"MOSFET" wrote in message
Ok, then. Let's see yours. Put up, or shut up, buddy.

MOSFET

"Eric Bateman" wrote in message
. com...
I don't get it: a regular box, amp and cap screwed to the back seat,
poorly run wires in the engine compartment ... and you want more than 1
star?

Wha???

Brandonb wrote:
I gave max rating

Brandonb

Mister.Lull wrote:

Ouch...

Maybe I don't want people rating my ****...
2 stars overall
3 for car audio
~Mister.damnit.Lull

Posted to rec.audio.car
Eric Bateman

Ok, ok, I took the bait...

http://ejeffrey.netdojo.com/audio/jettagli.html
All comments are welcome. Wish I still had the car.

Sorry for hacking on you, dude. My first install was a lot like that
and I was damn proud of it. It just wasn't a 5-star install.

-"Bateman"

"MOSFET" wrote in message

Ok, then. Let's see yours. Put up, or shut up, buddy.

MOSFET

"Eric Bateman" wrote in message
gy.com...

I don't get it: a regular box, amp and cap screwed to the back seat,
poorly run wires in the engine compartment ... and you want more than 1
star?

Wha???

Brandonb wrote:

I gave max rating

Brandonb

Mister.Lull wrote:

Ouch...

Maybe I don't want people rating my ****...
2 stars overall
3 for car audio
~Mister.damnit.Lull

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

And Bateman throws down!!!

Nice gear, nice gear!

That smoke wagon (subwoofer) is a little on the small side for my taste, but
Dynaudio and Phaze tube amps, pretty damn nice. I bet it sounds SWEET.

"MOSFET" wrote in message

Ok, then. Let's see yours. Put up, or shut up, buddy.

MOSFET

"Eric Bateman" wrote in message
igy.com...

I don't get it: a regular box, amp and cap screwed to the back seat,
poorly run wires in the engine compartment ... and you want more than 1
star?

Wha???

Brandonb wrote:

I gave max rating

Brandonb

Mister.Lull wrote:

Ouch...

Maybe I don't want people rating my ****...
2 stars overall
3 for car audio
~Mister.damnit.Lull

Posted to rec.audio.car
Eric Bateman

I loved that setup. Surprisingly enough, the sub had enough output for
pretty much all types of music except for classical. I listen to mostly
rock with the bass a hair softer than most people like, but it kept up well.

Unfortunately, I had to get rid of the car to make room for the 540i
wagon. I'm going to run pretty much the same setup, but I'm changing to
Genesis Profile amps (tube amps WAY too big). I'm also going with a
Dynaudio woofer in a sealed box because the AVI won't fit where I want
it. Not having any free time in the last year is driving me nuts,
because the stereo in the BMW is absolutely horrible by any standard.
You can get to see the progress, assuming there is any, by following the
link on my page.

Thanks for the nice comments, much appreciated. If I can offer any
advice or anything, just lemme know.

-Bateman

"MOSFET" wrote in message

Ok, then. Let's see yours. Put up, or shut up, buddy.

MOSFET

"Eric Bateman" wrote in message
digy.com...

I don't get it: a regular box, amp and cap screwed to the back seat,
poorly run wires in the engine compartment ... and you want more than 1
star?

Wha???

Brandonb wrote:

I gave max rating

Brandonb

Mister.Lull wrote:

Ouch...

Maybe I don't want people rating my ****...
2 stars overall
3 for car audio
~Mister.damnit.Lull

Posted to rec.audio.car
Mister.Lull

Bateman,
I've got respect for your work, so I have to ask what you think of
mine...
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2367650
Tell me what you think...
~Mister.Lull

"MOSFET" wrote in message

Ok, then. Let's see yours. Put up, or shut up, buddy.

MOSFET

"Eric Bateman" wrote in message
digy.com...

I don't get it: a regular box, amp and cap screwed to the back seat,
poorly run wires in the engine compartment ... and you want more than 1
star?

Wha???

Brandonb wrote:

I gave max rating