thelizman

Default Where are the bad times? was Bush, The WORST President inHistory ?

nmm wrote:
On Sun, May 9, 2004 2:21 AM, Les wrote:

What would you do with no job or healthcare, all because you said the
wrong thing to the wrong person?

You concievably could lose everything if you wre to get seriously il, and
terminated from your job. Are you going to count on some "Faith Based
Initiative" to help you out?

And a giant ****ing meteor might come out of the sky and kill us all!

If you're such a ****up that you a) can't get a job where you don't work
for assholes, b) are so irresponsible that you can't hold your mouth
long enough to hold a job, or c) don't have the skills to justify being
an arrogant prick to your coworkers, then thats your problem.
Personally, I could care less about poorly adjusted fools like you.
Someones got to wash my car, clean my pool, and walk my dogs.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
thelizman

Tha Ghee wrote:

why are the numbers snipped because you can't refute them?? they are
horrible why is the consumer debt at an all time high if the job market was
good this wouldn't be a problem. get your head out the sand

well car sells are down for the year. retail is still not strong past
wally-world. like always the rich get richer, and the poor get nothing.

Ghee, you're a moron. Consumer debt is a GOOD THING! That consumer debt
is from people BUYING things, like cars, washing machines, furniture,
homes, etc. Hell, an average consumer debt of $19k is nothing! Your
average home is $100,000! So people get stuff, and they do it by
borrowing money from someone else, who they pay back - with interest.
That interest is extra money for the bank. Even making loans creates new
money for banks, because the money loaned stays on its balance sheets as
cash reserves until it's taken out.

You really need to get a clue on how the banking system and monetary
policy work in a market economy.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
thelizman

Tha Ghee wrote:

you probably don't know
anyone that's unemployed.

According to you, millions of people are unemployed. How likely is it
that he doesn't? Hey, I'm unemployed! So what!

and I doubt you know for sure if were going to
have a depression or not.

And a moron like you does? Sorry charlie, nobody can predict recessions
because of cyclical changes in the economy and because of hte time it
takes to gather economic statistics.

like I posted before retail sales are down.

According to this article, not only are retail sales up this week (by
..3%), but they are up over last week which was "unusually strong".

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-break...0814-2832r.htm

have no agenda,

I'm calling bull****.

I'm just trying to get my million. I see it all just look
around Cincy, which is very republican and to say the job market here is
bleak is being kind.

That's because your part of ohio is heavily leveraged in manufacturing
jobs. Ohio has always had a ****ty economy, and most people leave Ohio
for other areas.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
thelizman

nmm wrote:

Well Les are you just going to take that?

There's nothing for him to take.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
nmm

On Wed, May 12, 2004 3:57 PM, thelizman
wrote:
nmm wrote:
On Sun, May 9, 2004 2:21 AM, Les

wrote:

What would you do with no job or healthcare, all because you said the
wrong thing to the wrong person?

You concievably could lose everything if you wre to get seriously il,

and
terminated from your job. Are you going to count on some "Faith Based
Initiative" to help you out?

And a giant ****ing meteor might come out of the sky and kill us all!

Hopefully you first.

If you're such a ****up that you a) can't get a job where you don't work
for assholes, b) are so irresponsible that you can't hold your mouth
long enough to hold a job, or c) don't have the skills to justify being
an arrogant prick to your coworkers, then thats your problem.
Personally, I could care less about poorly adjusted fools like you.
Someones got to wash my car, clean my pool, and walk my dogs.

Well Les are you just going to take that?

Les

"nmm" wrote in message
On Wed, May 12, 2004 3:57 PM, thelizman
wrote:
nmm wrote:
On Sun, May 9, 2004 2:21 AM, Les

wrote:

What would you do with no job or healthcare, all because you said the
wrong thing to the wrong person?

You concievably could lose everything if you wre to get seriously il,

and
terminated from your job. Are you going to count on some "Faith Based
Initiative" to help you out?

And a giant ****ing meteor might come out of the sky and kill us all!

Hopefully you first.

If you're such a ****up that you a) can't get a job where you don't work
for assholes, b) are so irresponsible that you can't hold your mouth
long enough to hold a job, or c) don't have the skills to justify being
an arrogant prick to your coworkers, then thats your problem.
Personally, I could care less about poorly adjusted fools like you.
Someones got to wash my car, clean my pool, and walk my dogs.

Well Les are you just going to take that?

I've never lost a job for any of those reasons. I agree with the assesment.
BTW I responded to your post, do you have anything to add? Maybe what the
hell your point was?

Les

nmm

On Wed, May 12, 2004 6:08 PM, thelizman
wrote:
nmm wrote:

Well Les are you just going to take that?

There's nothing for him to take.

again your reading comprehension , or ability to follow a conversation
isn't working so well there Andrew.

Les was the one who said his job depended on "Not saying anything that
would **** off his employers"

You added your diatribe to that.

NOt up to it anymore are ya.

Don't lose your head.

thelizman

nmm wrote:

Les was the one who said his job depended on "Not saying anything that
would **** off his employers"

And your point? There's nothing for him to "take". That statement was
directed at no-skill morons like you. Now bag my groceries, bitch.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
nmm

On Thu, May 13, 2004 5:42 AM, thelizman
wrote:
nmm wrote:

Les was the one who said his job depended on "Not saying anything that
would **** off his employers"

And your point? There's nothing for him to "take". That statement was
directed at no-skill morons like you. Now bag my groceries, bitch.

No it was directed at whoever has a job that they can get fired from by
****ing off the boss.

Since you are unemployed and unemployable, it won't effect you Andrew
Krause / Disabled Vet (Ha)

Maybe you'd be employable if you learnt how to read a little better. Though
in NC literacy isn't so highly prized.

So did they find Elmer's Head yet?

Les

wrote:
nmm wrote:

Les was the one who said his job depended on "Not saying anything

that
would **** off his employers"

And your point? There's nothing for him to "take". That statement was
directed at no-skill morons like you. Now bag my groceries, bitch.

No it was directed at whoever has a job that they can get fired from by
****ing off the boss.

So, it was directed at basically every American citizen who holds a job? In
virtually any business there is always the possibility of saying something,
that should have been kept to oneself, that could ultimately result in the
loss of a job. Telling management to **** off would likely yeild bad
results, yet we have all thought about saying it.
Now, I on the other hand, am not a moron and know what to keep to myself.
Therefore I do not have anything to worry about from that perspective.

So did you have a chance to figure out what the hell you were talking about
earlier? I am still waiting for you to respond. Maybe I should ask you the
same questions.

What would you do if you lost your job or healthcare? I am betting ride the
unemployment train as long as possible.

Les

nmm

On Thu, May 13, 2004 11:00 PM, Les
wrote:

What would you do if you lost your job or healthcare? I am betting ride

the
unemployment train as long as possible.

Les

I'm Canadian, can't lose my healthcare; it's enshrined in our constitution.

Can't go on the dole either (never have), as i'm a "contracter" so jobs
get done and start up all the time.

thelizman

nmm wrote:
On Thu, May 13, 2004 5:42 AM, thelizman

No it was directed at whoever has a job that they can get fired from by
****ing off the boss.

Right...no talent low-skilled workers. People who have more than a high
school diploma/GED/equivalency don't sweat the "getting fired because I
made the boss angry" scenario. They sweat the "oh my god my job has been
outsourced" scenario.

Outsourced. Look it up.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.

nmm

On Wed, May 12, 2004 4:11 PM, thelizman
wrote:
According to you, millions of people are unemployed. How likely is it
that he doesn't? Hey, I'm unemployed!

Why doesn't this suprise me?