merc

Default ampman? teamamp?

Paul,
I might have one or two of the original ESX balanced line cables which I
could sell you? I am currently using two of these connecting a Fosgate
RFX-8250 HU to an ESX Q1204. They are pretty long and black in color. If
interested, send me an email(remove the remove from the address.
Take Care,
merc

"Xyrium" wrote in message
s.com...
Correct, that's what I meant by pinout. However, it is a 6 pin mini DIN
connector. Since balanced does normally require 3 lines per (like "pro"
gear XLR) channel, the single DIN encompasses both channels, thus 6
pins.

Thanks, and have a good weekend all,
Paul
--