Kid Nepro

Default * New Motif Sounds & Holiday Sound Sale *

Hello again from The Patch King.

Another year is winding down and it's time for our big holiday sound
sale. Bargains galore for all holiday shoppers.

Tired of dealing with all those floppy disks? Get yourself a CD-ROM or
Zip drive for X-Mas along with our Akai Millennium & Elite CD's and
save big bucks. All Roland Sounds on sale too!

Or....if your looking for some Classic Synth sounds for your Motif then
Santa has just what you need...........

***** New Release From Kid Nepro Sounds *****

Kid Nepro Productions - AKA; "The Patch King" has released our second
in a series of new sounds for the Yamaha Motif Series and S90.

Vol #2 - Classic Synths - 128 New programs. $35.

Sounds are compatible with the Motif-6/7/8, Motif Rack, Motif ES Series
and S90.

For the Motif Classic Synths soundbank, we have recreated the popular
sound of vintage analog and digital synthesizers adding many new real
time control features found on the Motif.

The 128 programs are made up of synth basses & leads, pads,strings &
brass, synth keyboards and "rhythmic grooves" using the Motif
arpeggiator. Many grooves have a "Sample & Hold" type of sound that was
very common in the style of the 60's and 70's analog synths. The type
of sound used by groups like "Emerson, Lake & Palmer " and "Kraftwerk".
Other grooves are totally unique to the Motif and have a very 21st
century sound. Many of these grooves can be used as the foundation to
your rhythm tracks. Sync them to your drum tracks for the maximum
effect.

Complete info, soundlists and MP3 demos can be found at;

http://www.kidnepro.com/

****** December Sound Sale ******

Akai & Roland Sounds SLASHED For December

Akai CD and Zip SOUND SALE
ALL AKAI MILLENNIUM and ELITE CD's and Zip Disks ON SALE.

Get $25. off the list price....Get one CD for $125.....any two CD's for
$250.....or all three Elite or Millennium Cd's or Zip's for $325.

Save even more if you purchase a CD-ROM or Zip Drive with your
purchase.

And......All Roland Sounds On Sale
Buy one Roland Synth Soundbank and Get ONE FREE!

Just write in the "comments" section of our order form that you want
the December special and we will slash the list prices in our web
pages.

Happy Holidays From The Patch King !

http://www.kidnepro.com/