mgg

Default Is it OK to bang on houses with rubber mallets?

"a hobby they don't understand"????

I don't understand that statement! Do you mean, you feel it's perfectly
acceptable to wake me at night, or rattle my mirrors at a stoplight with
your THUMP??? I don't give a rats ass what ANYONE'S "hobby" is, but if it
infringes on the rights or privacy of others, it's not a hobby, it's a
NUISANCE!

--Mike

"Barbell Fiend" wrote in
message ...

STFU already. This forum wasn't set up to have aggrivated spams flame a
hobby they don't understand. Take it somewhere else.

--
Barbell Fiend
Barbell Fiend's Profile:

MZ

Do you make all of your own clothes? If not, quit flaunting them.

I don't flaunt them. Let me guess...you're one of those dopes who pays $100
for sneakers, right?

Go
naked. I live on a golf course, golfers hit their balls into my house
non-stop. Do I cry about it...no. Quit mowing your grass then..too
loud!! Chainsaws..too loud!!...Motorcycles..too loud!! Can't play any
sports either..all types of equipment is made, to compete with!!

Obviously, you missed my point completely. That's to be expected by a CAFer
I suppose...

Chris Guynn

"mgg" wrote in message
om...
"a hobby they don't understand"????

I don't understand that statement! Do you mean, you feel it's perfectly
acceptable to wake me at night, or rattle my mirrors at a stoplight with
your THUMP??? I don't give a rats ass what ANYONE'S "hobby" is, but if it
infringes on the rights or privacy of others, it's not a hobby, it's a
NUISANCE!

I completely agree with what you said, except that this really isn't a
privacy issue.

winkenstein

do I really have to reply to such an asshat?

FHLH.... it's not a webforum , ****stick.

STFU already. This forum wasn't set up to have aggrivated spams flame a
hobby they don't understand. Take it somewhere else.

THANK YOU, I AGREE!!!
GET THE **** OFF OF THIS SUBJECT, WE'RE ALL GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF IT.

move on to something new already, don't bug us about it anymore.

oh, and by the way..... FHLH, the word "asshat"
that is such a funny and useful word "I Like It!"
i'm gonna say it all day at work, asshat, asshat, asshat!

MZ

THANK YOU, I AGREE!!!
GET THE **** OFF OF THIS SUBJECT, WE'RE ALL GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF IT.

move on to something new already, don't bug us about it anymore.

Um...you do realize that you can simply choose not to read further replies
in this thread, don't you? Or is CAF's "web forum" somehow unable to supply
you with that feature?

FHLH002

buncha maROONS...

I say we keep the topic going...

FHLH.......perhaps the owner of that pos forum will finally decide to stop
stealing our material.

"MZ" wrote in message
THANK YOU, I AGREE!!!
GET THE **** OFF OF THIS SUBJECT, WE'RE ALL GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF

IT.

move on to something new already, don't bug us about it anymore.

Um...you do realize that you can simply choose not to read further replies
in this thread, don't you? Or is CAF's "web forum" somehow unable to

supply
you with that feature?

winkenstein

Um...you do realize that you can simply choose not to read further replies
in this thread, don't you? Or is CAF's "web forum" somehow unable to supply
you with that feature?

Yes I do realiuze this, but somehow I am pulled into this subject - if
not for any reason other than to read all the rants and ravings.
MZ

Um...you do realize that you can simply choose not to read further