Jason Whorton

Default Any interest in buying a test tone CD?

Hey, all right! Thanks a lot for the tip! Everyone check it out. I
have used it some, and it is great.

Thanks again,
Jason Whorton

"TomTom" wrote in message
Anyone can make their own using a software called NCH Tone Generator

that
will generate wav files that can then be burned to an audio cd.

http://www.nch.com.au/tonegen/

"Jason Whorton" jason at microxl.com wrote in message
Hello. I was wondering if anyone here uses CD's with test tones to

help
tune their system. I made my own test tone CD with 73 separate

one-minute
tracks. Each track is a sine wave at one constant frequency. Would

anyone
be interested in purchasing something like this? I used to use some

of
the
tones on the 1994 Bass Mekanic CD, but I grew tired of hearing the

frequency
announcement, and the tones were only 5 seconds.

Thank you,
Jason Whorton

---