Hung Lieu

Default WTB: 1 MB Quart Tweeter or Tweeter set

Looking for 1 tweeter model: QM-19HX. Otherwise, a set of MB Quart
tweeters will do. Let me know what you have and how much shipped to
Denver, CO 80260. Email is best. Thanks.

Hung

Carlos Hofilena Carlos Hofilena is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacer 66 View Post

"Hung Lieu" wrote in message
Looking for 1 tweeter model: QM-19HX. Otherwise, a set of MB Quart
tweeters will do. Let me know what you have and how much shipped to
Denver, CO 80260. Email is best. Thanks.

Hung
I have a pair of QM-19HX, used but still sounding good. Please let me know if interested.

Platinum Audio tweeter Everett Walton General 4 July 17th 04 03:00 PM
MB Quart tweeter question John Matlock Car Audio 6 October 5th 03 04:01 PM
MB Quart question - adjustable? John Matlock Car Audio 12 September 12th 03 03:15 PM
mb quart repair? nakamichi Car Audio 0 August 1st 03 08:56 AM
Tweeter Mounting Eddie Runner Car Audio 9 July 8th 03 04:33 AM