Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

Default Deep thought

There's a blog for discussing possible translations of Plastic
Bertrand's Ca Plane Pour Moi.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sophistic Sophistic is offline

MiNe 109 wrote:

There's a blog for discussing possible translations of Plastic
Bertrand's Ca Plane Pour Moi.

Isn't it just a French version of the New York Dolls' "Jet Boy/Jet Girl"?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MINe109 MINe109 is offline

On Oct 10, 2:03*pm, "Sophistic" wrote:
MiNe 109 wrote:
There's a blog for discussing possible translations of Plastic
Bertrand's Ca Plane Pour Moi.

Isn't it just a French version of the New York Dolls' "Jet Boy/Jet Girl"?

It is, but not "just".

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 wrote:

There's a blog for discussing possible translations of Plastic
Bertrand's Ca Plane Pour Moi.

Isn't it just a French version of the New York Dolls' "Jet Boy/Jet Girl"?

It is, but not "just".

Last time I heard it was on an episode of "The Lone Gunmen."

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MINe109 MINe109 is offline

On Oct 10, 2:34*pm, "Sophistic" wrote:
MiNe 109 wrote:
There's a blog for discussing possible translations of Plastic
Bertrand's Ca Plane Pour Moi.
Isn't it just a French version of the New York Dolls' "Jet Boy/Jet Girl"?

It is, but not "just".

Last time I heard it was on an episode of "The Lone Gunmen."

Don't know that one. It was in Gossip Girls promos, too.

I spoke too soon about the Dolls. I confused "Jet Boy/Jet Girl" with
"Jet Boy" from the second album. There are several YouTubes of both
songs.

Jet Boys fly
Jet Boys gone
Jet Boy stole my baby