Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sophistic Sophistic is offline

Default The Gimpity-Gimp Goes Hoppity-Hop Down The Bunny Trail

Sacky spat:

the Bible? You might as well consult
a Spiderman comic book.

Talmudic, are you?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Oct 1, 8:30*am, "Sophistic" wrote:
Sacky spat:

the Bible? You might as well consult
a Spiderman comic book.

Talmudic, are you?

his real family name was Speiderman, before grandfather
Isaac changed it at Ellis Island.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sophistic Sophistic is offline

Sacky spins a web:

the Bible? You might as well consult
a Spiderman comic book.

Talmudic, are you?

his real family name was Speiderman, before grandfather
Isaac changed it at Ellis Island.

How quaint ... a 60+ year old geezer, stuck in adolescence, still into comics.
How's Aunt May these days and too bad about poor old Uncle Ben.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 1 Oct, 15:59, "Sophistic" wrote:
Sacky spins a web:

the Bible? You might as well consult
a Spiderman comic book.
Talmudic, are you?

his real family name was Speiderman, before grandfather
Isaac changed it at Ellis Island.

How quaint ... a 60+ *year old geezer, stuck in adolescence, still into comics.

I don't collect the Testaments
plus I got 2 years to go till geezerhood.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Stynchblob's ugly past

Vinylanach said:

You don't remember Stynchblob? He's just full of hatred, ya know. He had
his first orgasm in many years when he learned about Missy Palin's
"qualifications" to be the Veep.

Nope, I remember GeoSynch. As I remember, he lived close to me before
I moved to the Pacific Northwest. He once called me caustic, which I
wore as a badge of honor.

He did tell us a bit about himself once, but not enough to distinguish
him from thousands of other fulminating, hate-spewing Bible-thumpers.
Stynchie's favorite bands are Foo Fighters and Boyz 2 Men. He drives an
'86 Town & Country. He was born to Roman Catholic parents but he joined
up with the Baptists when his parents kicked him out. He doesn't believe
in paying for pornography, so his most obsessive hobby is trying to
build the world's largest collection of free downloaded porn. He says he
would be hetero if he ever had sex, but that doesn't explain why he
hangs out with big black guys who wear leather vests.

As you can see, it's a pretty vague set of traits. Somebody said Blobbo
lives in Ohio, but we don't know exactly where.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Oct 2, 10:05�am, George M. Middius
wrote:
Vinylanach said:

[...]

IIRC, he lived in Los Angeles and had decent knowledge of both the San
Fernando Valley and eastern Ventura County (duh-Mikey land). I
remember disliking his basic demeanor, but he and I did have civil
conversations once or twice which is why I was reluctant to join the
dogpile.

His latest incarnation, Sophomoric, seems to be a flamer in the purest
sense. I think this place has been burnt to the ground so many times
that a guy with a box of matches seems quaint. Then again, we could
throw him a "Welcome Back, Stynchie!" party...which is what he seems
to be craving so desperately.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Vinylanach said:

As you can see, it's a pretty vague set of traits. Somebody said Blobbo
lives in Ohio, but we don't know exactly where.

IIRC, he lived in Los Angeles and had decent knowledge of both the San
Fernando Valley and eastern Ventura County (duh-Mikey land). I

Are you suggesting there's an environmental factor at play? G

remember disliking his basic demeanor, but he and I did have civil
conversations once or twice which is why I was reluctant to join the
dogpile.

Stynchie always begins his visits to our playpen by spewing hatred. I
can't see why anybody would want to look past that behavior. Even if
you, as a reasonable person, could have a reasonable exchange with such
a creature, wouldn't you feel disgusted?

His latest incarnation, Sophomoric, seems to be a flamer in the purest
sense. I think this place has been burnt to the ground so many times
that a guy with a box of matches seems quaint.

Actually he calls himself "Sophistic", which I took to mean "pointlessly
argumentative". But you're absolutely right that Stychno's brand of
blind, ignorant hatred is utterly sophomoric.

Then again, we could throw him a "Welcome Back, Stynchie!" party...
which is what he seems to be craving so desperately.

Blobbo has the same level of interest in audio as the Krooborg: It's
simply an avenue to getting attention so he can then engage in pointless
argumentation.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Oct 2, 12:00�pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Vinylanach said:

As you can see, it's a pretty vague set of traits. Somebody said Blobbo
lives in Ohio, but we don't know exactly where.

IIRC, he lived in Los Angeles and had decent knowledge of both the San
Fernando Valley and eastern Ventura County (duh-Mikey land). I

Are you suggesting there's an environmental factor at play? G

Well, I certainly feel better than I did a year ago.

remember disliking his basic demeanor, but he and I did have civil
conversations once or twice which is why I was reluctant to join the
dogpile.

Stynchie always begins his visits to our playpen by spewing hatred. I
can't see why anybody would want to look past that behavior. Even if
you, as a reasonable person, could have a reasonable exchange with such
a creature, wouldn't you feel disgusted?

That's why I'm giving him no quarter now. For the two or three days
that he didn't seem like a Internet troll, I actually saw a human
being. Then he had to put on his cyber-cape, and I remember writing
him off completely. Every once in a while you realize that it's an
act. You know, like Howard.

His latest incarnation, Sophomoric, seems to be a flamer in the purest
sense. �I think this place has been burnt to the ground so many times
that a guy with a box of matches seems quaint. �

Actually he calls himself "Sophistic", which I took to mean "pointlessly
argumentative". But you're absolutely right that Stychno's brand of
blind, ignorant hatred is utterly sophomoric.

Yes, the misrepresentation was intentional on my part.

Then again, we could throw him a "Welcome Back, Stynchie!" party...
which is what he seems to be craving so desperately.

Blobbo has the same level of interest in audio as the Krooborg: It's
simply an avenue to getting attention so he can then engage in pointless
argumentation.

In other words, his marriage must be in the ****ter.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sophistic Sophistic is offline

Default Boonie Runs Out Of Coins

Boonie twittered:

That's why I'm giving him no quarter now.

But you have no problem with lowlife sleazeball Middius who stabbed your friend
Saunders in the back some years ago. Your intense dislike of Arny trumps your
real-life friendships, such that you would ally yourself with the likes of the
MidYut. What does that say about you?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Oct 2, 2:06�pm, "Sophistic" wrote:
Boonie twittered:

That's why I'm giving him no quarter now.

But you have no problem with lowlife sleazeball Middius who stabbed your friend
Saunders in the back some years ago. Your intense dislike of Arny trumps your
real-life friendships, such that you would ally yourself with the likes of the
MidYut. What does that say about you?

The problem here, of course, is that you have no idea of what happened
behind the scenes. Sanders (not Saunders) had more of a problem with
Art and Scott that with George, something we discussed in depth in
person. If Jim didn't want me to speak to George, he probably would
have asked. In fact, I don't remember Jim saying anything that
negative about George. I think they probably communicated with each
other behind the scenes as much as George and I ever have.

Why do Internet geeks always have to speak out of ignorance to try and
score points?

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default How to enable Stynchblob's addictions

Vinylanach said:

Did you notice that Blobbo never offers the slightest remorse for his hate
trolls? Like the Krooborg, Kroopologists are completely devoid of humor, but
some of them have plunged considerably deeper than their idol into the
darkness of misanthropy and misogyny.

Well, I did notice that he skirted the whole issue about being wrong
about Jim Sanders...unless he was talking about MLB pitcher Joe
Saunders (go Angels!).

Blobbo's denials of Kroofulness clearly mean nothing. All Kroopologists do the
"debating trade" dance when caught in an error or a lie. Witless does it,
Nousiane did it, Stynchie does it, and of course Dirty K lives for it.

Jim and I often talked about RAO, and we both agreed that it was dumb
to hate people we didn't know and have never met. I don't remember
any issues between you and him that had irked him on a personal
level. I may be wrong, but I certainly never saw an instance where I
had to choose between you or him.

Sanders showed some areas of weak character and tried to lie his way out of
explaining certain actions. I gave him some **** about that, but not nearly as
much as some others.

The problem with Scott and Art happened because these were people whom
he knew personally. They had been to his house and had received his
hospitality. That was why the situation was so explosive.
Personally, the rest of the RAO bunch (including Arny) were little
more than diversions from a stressful day for him.

To some of us spectators, Sanders's decision to sever his friendships with
Sacky and Scottie was bizarre, but then, I also think it's bizarre that any
reasonably smart person would want to hang out with Scottie.

Apparently Sophomoric believes, like Bob, that Usenet IS the real world.

If you were versed in the "debating trade", you'd know that such an
implication requires extensive proof.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 2 Oct, 17:18, Vinylanach wrote:
[...]

Sanders couldn't deal with friendships with those
who were considerably less liberal
than he was. I was ok with him.
I'm sorry he felt the way he did.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 2, 10:46�pm, Clyde Slick wrote:
[...]

I didn't know the fallout was due to a political argument. That's too
bad. I'm sorry everything fell apart...we were having fun getting
together.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 3 Oct, 10:07, Vinylanach wrote:
[...]

I forgot to mention my mooching.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

Sanders couldn't deal with friendships with those
who were considerably less liberal
than he was. I was ok with him.
I'm sorry he felt the way he did.

I didn't know the fallout was due to a political argument. *That's too
bad. *I'm sorry everything fell apart...we were having fun getting
together.

I forgot to mention my mooching.

What about that damn yapping?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default StynchBlob's pointless charade

Surf said to Stynchie:

I've never met you, but you seem not smart......and young.

Hi Tom! What brings you back home? G

Isn't Styncho special? He only pretends to have the mindset of a
13-year-old. But he does do it well.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Surf Surf is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote ...

Surf said to Stynchie:

I've never met you, but you seem not smart......and
young.

Hi Tom! What brings you back home? G

Please don't say that. I couldn't help myself. Seeing Stink
back brought out an irresistable impulse. I pop in from time
to time, but usually don't feel compelled to write. This
place is weird. I spent too much time here. Any word from
your ex-buddy Graham?

Isn't Styncho special? He only pretends to have the
mindset of a
13-year-old. But he does do it well.

He really does. He claims otherwise. He seems full of hate -
doesn't he. Is it possible he's a regular guy?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Oct 3, 8:10�pm, "Surf" wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote ...

Surf said to Stynchie:

I've never met you, but you seem not smart......and
young.

Hi Tom! What brings you back home? G

Please don't say that. I couldn't help myself. Seeing Stink
back brought out an irresistable impulse. I pop in from time
to time, but usually don't feel compelled to write. This
place is weird.

Same here. Arny's obsessed with what he calls my unexplained
absences, but the truth is that months can go by without anything
interesting happening here. But I usually check in at least once
every few weeks. I only feel the need to post occasionally.

Been here a lot lately, though. I was spending more time on another
forum for the last few years, and finally got bored and came back
here.

I spent too much time here. Any word from
your ex-buddy Graham?

Someone emailed me recently and said he asked about me. I'd love to
talk to him. But he only has my old LA phone number, and I moved to
the Pacific Northwest in July 2007.

�

Isn't Styncho special? He only pretends to have the
mindset of a
13-year-old. But he does do it well.

He really does. He claims otherwise. He seems full of hate -
doesn't he. Is it possible he's a regular guy?

He's a regular guy who probably has a **** job, and his wife probably
ignores him. So he goes on the Internet to take out his
frustrations. He's pretty textbook.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 3 Oct, 22:52, George M. Middius wrote:
Surf said to Stynchie:

I've never met you, but you seem not smart......and young.

Hi Tom! What brings you back home? G

Isn't Styncho special? He only pretends to have the mindset of a
13-year-old. But he does do it well.

isn't it curious? they both come back at just around the same time?