Bogus?

Default Kenwood CD Changer Enable for AUX inputs????

There has to be someone that has found a simple trick to enable a
kenwood deck to enable AUX by shorting or putting in some resistor
between some pins... I read someone shorted pins 1 to 12 which is
Request Output "low" to the changer to Left audio in? That sounds
strange.. did he get pins 12 and 9 mixed up? 9 is the Request Input
from the changer also "low" could you just loop the out to the in and
make the deck think that the changer is answering? I've seen adapters
availible for like 25 bucks and they don't look like they could have
much in them?

I know that it is supposedly a bus that can't be tricked easily but
most of those post were old to say the least.

Let me know what you guys think?

PS: this is the standard 13 pin DIN that is on most Kenwood decks...
this is a Mp3 deck that I purchased about a year ago (don't know the
model off hand.)

Thanks in advance, and if you could maybe also email me the info that
would be great!
Bogusą

n3jhv

I'd be interested in a link to the articles you reference. I'm trying to
build my own AUX interface for an Excelon Casette player and am looking
for the DIN pinouts.

Thanks!

--
n3jhv

Bogus?

This is where I started
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...g .google.com

There is also a link to a website with some manuals and they had a
schematic that pretty much coincided with this guy (KRC-788, I think
it's a cassette deck but the cd changer part is the same)... but the
guy labled his pins backwards so don't get confused... i have seen
this elsewhere's also.

If you figure out anything, post it up!

Bogus