JerryHughes JerryHughes is offline
Junior Member

Default Infinity speakers worth?

Hi,

I'm new to the site and would appreciate some feedback on the worth of five Infinity speakers I want to sell. They are two Infinity RS 425's, two RS 125's and one Infinity Video 1. The 425's are 22.5" high, the 125's are 11.5" high and the video 1 is 18 inches long. They are approximately 10 years old but are like brand new, hardly ever used. The speaker's cones are perfect and there is very little wear to the soft, spongelike "rings" that surround the cones on the outside diameter. Anyone have any idea what they would fetch in the southern California market? Thank you for any reply.

Jerry

Last edited by JerryHughes : March 12th 05 at 07:49 PM Reason: Additional information