Jeff

Default FS: Peavey MP400 powered mixer - Brand New!!!

NEW Peavey MP 400 powered mixer w/ spring reverb. 80W, 4 channel, eq,
phantom power, as new!... new in box, unused, only taken out to take
pictures of it. Retails at $330, musicians friend sells it for $230
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/...se_pid/631355/
rave reviews! Check them out. 1st $200 takes it. fartecho at yahoo dot
com...email for more info/pics. Reputable on ebay, paypal accepted. Thanks.
Jeff Ribotto

OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION wrote in message ...
On 10/20/04 3:15, in article , "Jeff"
"fartecho at yahoo dot com" wrote:

NEW Peavey MP 400 powered mixer w/ spring reverb. 80W, 4 channel, eq,
phantom power, as new!... new in box, unused, only taken out to take
pictures of it.

Not listed as dealer, therefore not new.

Warranty? Nope. Stolen? Who knows?

RIPOFF ALERT!

HEY! Take it easy you ignorant moron. Believe it or not, there ARE
good deals available out there if you know where to look.

The mixer I'm selling is NOT stolen, as for warranty, I don't even
know myself if I'M covered under warranty as I bought it new from
another country (bought in US, live in Canada), and NO I'm not a
dealer...what if I just said was a dealer, couldn't I get away with
even more!? Point is, I need a larger powered mixer...so I'm LEGALLY
selling this one to try and get most of my money back.

If anyone wants verification about who I am and what I stand for, they
can email me (fartecho at yahoo dot com). I'm reputable on ebay AND
paypal (for over 4 years...where I've bought and sold LEGAL goods).
Answer me this Mr. anonymous newsgroup flamer, would I still be trying
to defend a stolen or non-working item after this rebuttal? What
would YOU do if you ordered a mixer, and realized you needed something
different? And would you not try to avoid paying ridiculous shipping
and restocking fees/charges to get it back to the place I bought if
from in the US? I'm just trying to get as much of my money back as I
can. Let people ask questions that should be asked before ANY
internet purchase anyway!

Grow up!

Jeff