Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
chord

Default Power conditioner or power cord or something else

Please stop the unnecessary argument or flaming others.
Again, I would like to seek some useful advice on how to more fully unleash
my audio system.

Recently, I had a chance to borrow a Goldmund power cord and did hear
audible difference on my system. Therefore, I want to find out more if it
is worthwhile to invest in power cords or a power conditioner or better to
save and upgrade later.

Which of following is more effect?
1. Power cords (costly if getting for each component)
2. Power conditioner + cheap original manufacturers' cord (should be
cheaper than 1.)

Any recommendation on power conditioners? Chang Lightspeed, PS Audio, etc?
Power cord? XLO, Cardas, etc?

My musical taste is mainly classical (symphonies, operas, piano, violin)
with some soft rock.