Sherman

Default 50mA fuse?

Can anyone point me to a source of 50mA AGC fuses? I have been searching
for a couple of days without success. I am in the central US and would
prefer a US source for faster delivery.

Thanks

Raymond Koonce

Mouser lists them in their catalog as non-stocked. Maybe they can get
you some on special order. They ship really fast.

http://www.mouser.com/index.cfm?hand..._pcodeid=50403

Raymond

Sherman wrote:

Can anyone point me to a source of 50mA AGC fuses? I have been searching
for a couple of days without success. I am in the central US and would
prefer a US source for faster delivery.

Thanks

John Stewart

Sherman wrote:

Can anyone point me to a source of 50mA AGC fuses? I have been searching
for a couple of days without success. I am in the central US and would
prefer a US source for faster delivery.

Thanks

What uses a 50 ma AGC (Automotive Glass Fuse)? Just curious.
Might be easier to find 50 ma in 3AG or 8AG if the mechanical fit
is correct. Cheers, John Stewart

Sherman

"John Stewart" wrote in message
Sherman wrote:

Can anyone point me to a source of 50mA AGC fuses? I have been

searching
for a couple of days without success. I am in the central US and would
prefer a US source for faster delivery.

Thanks

What uses a 50 ma AGC (Automotive Glass Fuse)? Just curious.
Might be easier to find 50 ma in 3AG or 8AG if the mechanical fit
is correct. Cheers, John Stewart

I have a plan for a power supply which calls for a 50mA AGC on the HT. I
had everything laying around to build it except that one fuse and can't find
one. I'm thinking I should just change the holder and go with another type,
I'm building it after all so it doesn't have to fit anything pre-existing.

RBPerrine

Try www.electronicsurplus.com