PK.

Default Jolida JD202 preamp tubes

Any Jolida 202 owners out there that can help me out? Lost my owner's
manual and forgot which preamp tubes (two 12AX7s and two 12AT7s)are
supposed to go in which sockets (i.e., V1, V2, V3, and V4). Haven't
used this amp in years and trying to get it back into shape (clean the
switches, change tubes, re-bias, etc.). Thanks.
Mike Guarino

I don't remember the labels, but the outboard tubes are 12AT7s and the inboard
ones are 12AX7s.

Mike Guarino
(Hndamike, posting from work)
Remove nospam to E-mail