Darrell Klein

Default BRC parts (end blocks) wanted

Does anyone have the plastic "end block" parts that you take off an
Alesis BRC
when you rack-mount it that you want to sell?

I bought a BRC off E-Bay that UPS tried to kill in shipping. The
top end block is cracked and partly punched in. One of the side blocks
is cracked. It looks like the top part took a hit, right at the top
right allen/hex bolt that holds the piece in place.

UPS said they will pay for repair. No repair center that has replied
to my e-mails will sell the parts. I know I can rack-mount it and just
write-off the UPS damage, but part of me wants them to pay for the
damage.

So, if you have the top part to a BRC (or all of them if you only want
to sell the parts as a unit) e-mail me please.

Thanks,
Darrell

Wanted: Broken Car Audio tony Car Audio 1 March 18th 04 08:10 PM
xtant 3300c parts JDS0414 Car Audio 1 February 3rd 04 09:00 PM
Parts for Philips GA 212 Turntable Paul General 0 December 22nd 03 07:02 PM
FS Parts for Teac/ Tascam rtr recorders MrMarksMusic Audio Opinions 0 October 5th 03 10:18 PM
FS Parts for Teac/ Tascam rtr recorders MrMarksMusic General 0 October 5th 03 10:17 PM