Michael McKelvy

Default Serious question for "Michael McKelvy"

"Paul Dormer" wrote in message
Michael,

Would you be prepared to proffer an eye socket to president Bush?

Maybe a better question would be.. how many eye sockets would you let
Bush have a pop at? [I shouldn't be so presumptuous as to expect you
to be satisfied with just one.]

--
S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t

Thank you for not letting me down with an actual serious question. Have
some Kool-Aid won't you?

Michael McKelvy

"Paul Dormer" wrote in message
"Michael McKelvy" emitted :

Michael,

Would you be prepared to proffer an eye socket to president Bush?

Maybe a better question would be.. how many eye sockets would you let
Bush have a pop at? [I shouldn't be so presumptuous as to expect you
to be satisfied with just one.]

Thank you for not letting me down with an actual serious question. Have
some Kool-Aid won't you?

Thank you for admitting your lack of moral fibre Michael McKelvy. Not
even prepared to endure monovision for the sake of world peace... that
is how seriously you take matters of national importance :-(

--

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz