Jethro

Default A challenge for posters to Bob Waldo's threads

robyncboyd Wrote:
I pose a challenge for people (of which I am guilty) posting to Bob
Waldo's threads.

I hereby commit that I will no longer post in his threads or respond to
his replies and I challenge all of you to do the same.

This guy is a troll and offers zero, zip, nada, to this forum.

I challenge you to do the same. Its no fun to post to threads and
replies when no one will acknowledge you.

Maybe if we ignore him, he'll just go away. Trolls hate being ignored.

I'm in. It was kind of fun antagonizing him at first, but it is obvious
that he is a troll... so no mas.

--
Jethro

[(Vas/Vbox)+1]^.5 * Qts or Fs
Jethro's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=18662
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/sh...d.php?t=228833

Tony F

Absolutely behind you 100%!

Tony

--
2001 Nissan Maxima SE Anniversary Edition
Clarion DRZ9255 Head Unit, Phoenix Gold ZX475ti, ZX450 and Xenon X1200.1

2001 Chevy S10 ZR2
Pioneer DEH-P9600MP Head Unit, Phoenix Gold Ti500.4 Amp, Focal 165HC
Speakers & Image Dynamics ID8 D4 v.3 Sub

bob wald

maybe you should be ignored....you offer no solid advice i seen....
at least i'm going out of my way to help the confused people that think
rf-sony-kenwood-audiobahn--jl-orion-kicker are the best. instead theres
boss-lanzar-swiss audio-clarion- Sherwood-jvc-pioneer.
vote for group #1 or #2....

bob wald

price to trouble free use to ability to get ez service n clearer better
sound.
i cant list the reasons for each part of your system like
headunits/amps/speakers...
You know whats a good brand n what breaks fast n has aloot of
distortion....LOL..i said headunit....hAHAHAHAhaha beavis.....

bob wald

ps i own something of everybrand in group 2.....

bob wald

i trash brands that charge way too much then advertise.Like if you dont
own thiers you own garbage...
i'm not commenting much on jensen since its now audiovox,,''eeekkk''
swiss audio i ordered but havent got it yet.
hmm i think swiss audio might be under pricing thier stuff right
now.i've seen pyramid/logic soundlabs/soundstrom priced higher.....
and alpine amps i think are cheaper than rf/mtx.

Tony F

Scott,

I take it you're not joining us in ignoring Mr. Wald? I mean, this IS a
post about ignoring him and here you are responding to his posts???

Tony

--
2001 Nissan Maxima SE Anniversary Edition
Clarion DRZ9255 Head Unit, Phoenix Gold ZX475ti, ZX450 and Xenon X1200.1
Amplifiers, Dynaudio System 360 Tri-Amped In Front and Focal 130HCs For Rear
Fill, Image Dynamics IDMAX10 D4 v.3 Sub

2001 Chevy S10 ZR2
Pioneer DEH-P9600MP Head Unit, Phoenix Gold Ti500.4 Amp, Focal 165HC
Speakers & Image Dynamics ID8 D4 v.3 Sub

bob wald

tony you dont own him. stop trying to trick people into doing what you
want...lol