Lord Vader III

Default Jensen CHM-5620

I have a Jensen CHM-5620 6 disc CD changer in my car and I am looking
for an extra 6 disc magazine for it. I have searched on-line and
haven't had any luck. I went to the Jensen Website and can't find
anything there either (not to mention their site sucks). I can't even
find a phone number for Jensen. Can anyone help?

LVIII