BBB

Default 95 Buick Regal

Anyone have any experence installing a system in a 1995 buick regal?

I want to replace the door speakers. It appers that the speaker grills are
removable, I can't get them off. Do I have to take the door apart?

TIA,
BBB

BBB

Thanks for the help.

By the look of the grills the door speakers appear to be a component set, I'm hopeing that my late 90's Preimere 5-1/4 mid and 1" tweets will swap easily.
It has the "Concert Sound II" factory stereo

Any advice before I start?

My plans....

I just bought 2 Stinger speaker level to RCA level converters. I plan on keeping the factory deck. The converters will send signal to 3 Pionner Premier amps GMX-822, GMX-424 and GMX-412. I plan on using the 4ch amp (424) to power the component set, possibly bi-amp if I can find a cheap elec crossover. I will use the big 822 to power a 2ohm sub (aprox 900W). The small 2ch (412) will be used for rear fill or mid bass drivers. I want to keep things stelth, so you won't know there is a stereo unless you turn it up or open the trunk. Also I plan on adding an fm modulated CD changer.

I have my fingers crossed, I don't know what to expect, CD transmitted in FM to the factory deck to level converts to power amps???

Hope it dosn't sound like ****!

Thanks,
BBB