Andy

Default Musicmatch Audio CD Playback "Static"

I'm having trouble playing audio CDs - all fresh originals - using
Musicmatch 8.0 on Windows XP Pro. All audio CDs play perfectly on Windows
Media Player. However, Musicmatch 8.0 produces static for about 20 seconds
at the start of every new track, after that it plays just fine - until the
next track! CD-RW drive is Lite-On.

I've tried the digital/analog toggle to no avail. I've heard this could
this be a problem with a "dirty lens" - but only using Musicmatch and not
with Windows Media Player? Any ideas?

Thanks!
Andrew