Bentley Bear

Default Installing new deck in 98 BMW with Harmon Kardon, want to keep stock speakers

Hi, I have a 1998 BMW 323is , Anyways, I want to change out the factory deck
in my BMW and put in an Alpine mp3/wma player, I do not want to loose the
functionality of the factory "Harmon Kardon" sound system (separates in the
doors), individual amps in the factory speakers. it sounds great and I want
to keep all speakers and I want all speakers to function.

would this product do what i need? heres the link to crutchfields website.

I don't see any rca inputs on it. would I then need those rca-speaker wire
adapters as well?

http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/S...s=0&c=11&g=751
&I=127OEM2&o=m&a=1&cc=01&avf=Y