Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Default HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!

Hoping your 150dB ground pounders don't shatter your eggs....

Have a great Easter!

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
Mister.Lull Mister.Lull is offline

Happy (late) Easter to you and yours as well!!

~Mister.Lull

On Apr 12, 12:38*pm, "MOSFET" wrote:
Hoping your 150dB ground pounders don't shatter your eggs....

Have a great Easter!

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Thnk you Lull. I hope you had a great Easter, spent with loved ones.

I had a fantastic Easter spent with my entire family (Aunts, Unlcles, neices
and nephews....). It was at my folks house and as you you they live just a
mile away so that's nice.

It ended on a slightly sour note (as these things can happen when some
consume too much Easter cheer, e.i. beer) as my father and younger brother
(he's 39, I'm 42) got in a knock down, drag out fight just as my brother
(he's divorced and had to drop his kid off with his ex) was leaving, (BTW if
you were ever wondering, I've been VERY happily married for 17 years, are
you married?). I have NO IDEA what the fight was about and asked my mother
quietly later and she had no idea as well, but it WAS NASTY. However, this
is not a rare occurance at these events, because my father, my Uncle Bill,
and my brother are about the three most stuborn, self-rightess individuals
God has placed on this earth.

Bless my Mom, she ALWAYS has the right thing to say when something like this
happens. My brother SLAMS the door as he leaves, and most of us our still
at the table enjoying coffee and cheescake, we are all stunned into DEAD
SILIENCE, and then my mother pipes up, "How about them Marineers?". We all
laugh and the tension is immediately broken.

Anyway, it wouldn't be Easter without just a little family drama.

MOSFET

"Mister.Lull" wrote in message
Happy (late) Easter to you and yours as well!!

~Mister.Lull

On Apr 12, 12:38 pm, "MOSFET" wrote:
Hoping your 150dB ground pounders don't shatter your eggs....

Have a great Easter!

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
Mister.Lull Mister.Lull is offline

I am happily married, though only for 2.5 years (then again, I'm not
quite 30 yet)...

:-)
~Mister.Lull

On Apr 13, 1:15*pm, "MOSFET" wrote:
[...]

MOSFET- Hide quoted text -

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

My........you're just a youngster. You've been here so long I guess I have
always just assumed you were my age. Well, for what it's worth, I don't
look anywhere near 42 (and I say this based on what I am told NEARLY DAILY
by others). I'm still carded WHENEVER I buy CIGGARETTES!!!!!! In fact,
recently a woman who was working at a convience store who was a year younger
than myself but looked positively road-hard and put away wet ABOLUTELY was
convinced it was fake ID. I'm SURE she simply could NOT wrap her brain
around the fact I was older than she. She called her manager in to inspect
my drivers liscense, and after much head-shaking, they did sell me the cigs.
Naturally, I secretly DELIGHTED in EVERY SECOND of the dispute and her
bewilderment and obvious discomfort.

I'm telling you right now, car audio is the FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH!!!!!! This
is not entirely a joke. I truly believe if you stay into young things, like
loud bass, and hang with young people who share your passion, this somehow
keeps you thinking like a young person.

However, in truth it must be said I am blessed with good genes as this is
true of my father and cousins as well (not only do we not lose our hair, but
it does not recede or thin, I have a head of thick, blond hair).

Happy Easter! John L Rice Pro Audio 5 April 17th 06 07:26 PM
BLACK EASTER RABBITS IN ALASKA ...... David Morgan \(MAMS\) Pro Audio 7 March 28th 05 05:39 PM
Easter approaches, whether Stewart Pinkerton? John Byrns Vacuum Tubes 98 March 16th 05 09:03 PM
Easter Tubes TubeGarden Vacuum Tubes 0 April 11th 04 02:38 PM