Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Peabo

Default Protools 6.4 Problem - won't load after I don't try their plugs

Hey there, I'm *trying* to run ProTools 6.4 on OS 10.3.2.

At first, it asked if I wanted to try 3 plug-ins upon the program's
start-up. If so, I'd have to register them after 30 days. I said no to
most of them - but even when I had said yes, it'd just ask me if I'd
wanted a 30-day trial again the next time I opened ProTools.

So now it's been 30 days since I started using this version of PT. I
don't want the plug-ins, so when the splash screen comes up asking if I
want to try the plugs, I click on 'quit' or 'try', when possible.

But after that I get some kind of VERIFY error and the program quits
half-way through start-up!

Has anyone else experienced this problem, and if so, could you be so
kind ask to tell me what the hell I can do?!

Much thanks,
Pea