Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
CatalystX

Default Crazy market saturation!

Having just recently gotten serious about car audio, I performed my
usual routine of learning a new subject through intensive research and
data collection. What I found really surprised me, being an amazingly
flooded market with over a hundred brands for each component. How can
this many companies succeed in the current economy?

It also makes choosing products a serious headache for the informed
purchaser, I've already spend far too many hours comparing them and am
still torn between over a dozen options.

To illustrate this insanity, I've included the list of 105 amplifier
brands I compiled with only a moderately thorough search. Some are
obviously crap quality, but they still sell enough to be in business.
What do you guys think of this situation? If you were to boil them all
down to your favorite 20 companies, which would you choose?

Aaron

Absolute
Adcom
a/d/s