Curious

Default Specific Amplifier

Looking for amp. w/ all of the following characteristics:

1. Max. power capacities [can handle loudest sound w/out clipping]

2. Highest upper-frequency response

3. All audio processing is purely digital [excluding the obvious ADC
and DAC]

4. No lossy compression or data reduction

5. Digital audio inputs

6. Most sensitive to inductive [magnetic] crosstalk but most resistant
to capacitative [electric] crosstalk.
Curious

Laurence Payne wrote in message . ..

Do you think it might be sensible to tell us just what you're hoping
to do with this equipment?

Listening to my music along w/ magnetic crosstalk. During a magnetic
anomaly I should hear some disruption.

Karl Uppiano

"Curious" wrote in message
om...
Laurence Payne wrote in message

. ..

Do you think it might be sensible to tell us just what you're hoping
to do with this equipment?

Listening to my music along w/ magnetic crosstalk. During a magnetic
anomaly I should hear some disruption.

Yeah, you never know when a magnetic storm could wipe out this whole
quadrant!

Curious

Paul Guy wrote in message . ..

What "anomalies" do you want to sense?

Any random magnetic interference.

Sounds like you want an extra input for a magnetic pickup coil. This
will allow you to hear powerline hum (mostly), and other irritating
noises.

Yes. However, it should only pickup the magnetic fields and ignore the
electric fields.