Posted to rec.audio.tech
Tim Padrick Tim Padrick is offline

Default Good source for belts?

Belts as used in Cassette, CD, VHS, etc. Who has a good selection?

Thanks

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Todd H. Todd H. is offline

"Tim Padrick" writes:

Belts as used in Cassette, CD, VHS, etc. Who has a good selection?

Give mcm electronics in dayton, oh a look. They have a website, but
their printed catalog is much easier to navigate.

--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | Todd H
\ / | http://www.toddh.net/
Posted to rec.audio.tech
Mark D. Zacharias Mark D. Zacharias is offline

Todd H. wrote:
"Tim Padrick" writes:

Belts as used in Cassette, CD, VHS, etc. Who has a good selection?

Give mcm electronics in dayton, oh a look. They have a website, but
their printed catalog is much easier to navigate.

I also use East Coast Transistor Parts.

800-645-3516

Between them and MCM (800-543-4330) I get most anything I need. You'll need
catalogs from each in order to decide what you need, and there are minimum
orders, at least for MCM.

Mark Z.

Posted to rec.audio.tech
GregS GregS is offline

In article , "Mark D. Zacharias" wrote:
Todd H. wrote:
"Tim Padrick" writes:

Belts as used in Cassette, CD, VHS, etc. Who has a good selection?

Give mcm electronics in dayton, oh a look. They have a website, but
their printed catalog is much easier to navigate.

I also use East Coast Transistor Parts.

800-645-3516

Between them and MCM (800-543-4330) I get most anything I need. You'll need
catalogs from each in order to decide what you need, and there are minimum
orders, at least for MCM.

MCM has a pretty good selection, or at least did when I ordered belts long
ago. Traditionally I would have ordered from Projector Recorder Belt,
now Russel Industries. I used to get around minimum orders from
ordering from Newark, but they also had a minimum credit card order,but
were fine on PO's.
http://russellind.com/downl.htm

greg