Posted to rec.audio.tech
[email protected] todd@homedaddy.com is offline

Default original JVC manuals / no copies

Hello,
I am liquidating a repair shop archive. There will eventually be tons
of material but for now the owner is releasing it in random batches...
sorry about that. If there is interest perhaps I can convince him to
allow me to inventory the entire archive and display it all at once.

The current batch is for the following JVC equipment. Each item is a
service manual unless otherwise derscribed (schematic, service
bulletin, etc.).

This is not my main line of work, so the only guidelines I have for
pricing are based on other available materials. My prices will be lower
than any matching item found he

http://www.sarrio.com/sarrio/rsman2....OVMTC=standard

I'm also open to offers on this whole batch.
Thanks,
Todd Pinsky

JVC MANUALS:
FJ-SD5/7/9 schematic / compact component system

FS-D88 GD C/J micro component system
-G6 manual supplement / micro component system
-SD5/7/9 digital satellite receiver
-T100 TN micro component system
-V9MD (UX-9MD) manual supplement / micro component system
-V10 manual with supplement with schematic / micro component system
-V30 (see UX-V30 below)

HA-D350 (J) headphones
-F17 (K) mini-headphones
-G33 (E/J/K/N) headphones
-G55 (E/J/K/N) headphones
-G77 (E/J/K/N) headphones

HR-S5400U vcr
-S9800U schematic / vcr

JX-S777 (J) Audio Video Selector

KD-2A/B/C/E/J/U portable cassette deck

MX- D401T compact stereo system
-J100 schematic/ micro component system
-J300 schematic / compact component system
-J200, 206 schematics / compact stereo system
-J500, 506 manual with supplement / compact stereo system
-J700, 750R compact component system
-J900, 950R compact component system

PC-XC11BK C/J Cd portable component system

RC-QW500B (B/C/E/EN/G/J) Cd portable system
-BZ5LB, BZ5RD, BZ6BU schematics / portable cd system

RV-DP100 BK portable CD system with powered subwoofer
-B550 BU portable cd system

RX-7000 VBK / AV receiver
-8000 VBK
-9000VBK

RX-DS17, DS27 service bulletin / portable CD player

SA-AX710/AX910 service bulletin / remote control

SA-PM15 CD stereo system

SB-PM15 speaker

SL-S319C/ portable CD player

UX-V30 / FS-V30 schematic / micro component system

XL-MC222BK CD automatic changer
-PG31, PG51 schematic / portable CD
-PV310 schematic / portable CD

other documentation:
warranty information, claims processing procedures, lists of
valid/non-valid stock numbers
parts info sheets, correction of misprints, turntable height
adjustments (CD)
JVC warranty rate listing(consumer) 4/98
JSCA warranty policy and procedure documents 1998