Posted to rec.audio.high-end
[email protected] bolkethebear@hotmail.com is offline

Default Krell KSA-200

Who knows were I can find some pictures taken from the inside of a
Krell KSA-200, not the S-series !!!

Have spend some time searching in Google with no results.

THNX, Mark !
Posted to rec.audio.high-end
[email protected] 1shado1@sbcglobal.net is offline

On Jun 12, 5:43 pm, wrote:
Who knows were I can find some pictures taken from the inside of a
Krell KSA-200, not the S-series !!!

Have spend some time searching in Google with no results.

THNX, Mark !

Taken FROM the inside, or taken OF the inside? : )

Jeff
Posted to rec.audio.high-end
[email protected] bolkethebear@hotmail.com is offline

On 14 jun, 00:25, "
wrote:
On Jun 12, 5:43 pm, wrote:

Who knows were I can find some pictures taken from the inside of a
Krell KSA-200, not the S-series !!!

Have spend some time searching in Google with no results.

THNX, Marc !

Taken FROM the inside, or taken OF the inside? : )

Jeff

It would be ' taken of the inside ' !!!

Sorry ... English is not my main language !!!

Marc !

Viewoiiikio Viewoiiikio is offline
Junior Member

A great*exchange of information.
dubli

Last edited by Viewoiiikio : November 12th 14 at 11:14 PM

WTB: Krell Audio Marketplace 0 December 1st 04 08:11 PM
Before and After Krell Chelvam High End Audio 16 September 16th 04 12:04 AM
WTB: Krell KRX-2 james General 0 June 1st 04 07:55 AM
WTB: Krell KBX james Marketplace 0 May 23rd 04 02:53 PM
Krell Rudy Vacuum Tubes 2 January 12th 04 03:42 PM