Posted to rec.audio.pro
Dewitt Dewitt is offline

Default Fruitty loops install

I bought Fl Studio online from their website and after paying for the
Producer edition $149.00 with lifetime upgrades I got a message
Thursday morning at 6:00 AM EST which is 1:00 PM in Europe that said
the order wouldn't be processed for a activation code till the next
business day.

Then I went to the download FL studio trial version and it came over
just fine. I haven't loaded it yet because I don't know if it's the
producer version or if I have to re download when they give me a
activation code. They didn't give any instructions on how to proceed
after I pa for it. I used pay pal and the payment went through right
away.

Has anyone out there bought it online and could give me some direction
on how to proceed? If I install the trial version will it be a hassle
to install the paid for version?

Thanks

Posted to rec.audio.pro
ChristopheRonald ChristopheRonald is offline

you will most likely have to type in some sort of code to make the
trial version the full version. very easy. painless hopefully.

what made you pick fruityloops? just curious. i gave up on that
program a long time ago.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Dewitt Dewitt is offline

On Mar 10, 9:41 pm, "ChristopheRonald"
wrote:
you will most likely have to type in some sort of code to make the
trial version the full version. very easy. painless hopefully.

what made you pick fruityloops? just curious. i gave up on that
program a long time ago.

After using the tutorial (an independant one) I found Fruitty loops
very intuitive and great for finding the sounds I want to use. But
even more than that it programs like a drum machine. I hate the whole
playing keyboards as a drum kit and the whole mapping thing but with
FL I just drage and drop the stuff around and shap the velocity's. It
progams like a drum machine.

ACID Loops SEOguruPuzzle Pro Audio 9 April 25th 06 02:34 AM
Any Fruitty Loop users out there Dewitt Pro Audio 0 April 15th 06 01:44 PM
Acid loops (have some, but now what) [email protected] Pro Audio 17 December 12th 04 09:29 PM
fruity loops help derrick Pro Audio 2 November 23rd 04 04:55 AM
fruity loops help derrick Pro Audio 0 November 17th 04 08:09 AM