Posted to rec.audio.pro
theonlymagicalpig theonlymagicalpig is offline

Default Chinese Stereo Ribbon Mic Group Buy

Hi!

I'm spreading the word about a group buy project on www.homerecording.com.
Please, check out this thread : http://homerecording.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=228776

Thanks,
Victor.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
theonlymagicalpig theonlymagicalpig is offline

On Feb 20, 12:26 am, "theonlymagicalpig"
wrote:
Hi!

I'm spreading the word about a group buy project onwww.homerecording.com.
Please, check out this thread :http://homerecording.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=228776

Thanks,
Victor.

Hello!

The message board for the chinese stereo ribbon community order is now
public.

Please check http://www.freepowerboards.com/stereoribbon/portal.php

This change has two reasons :
1. in order to get known the forum needs to under anyone's eyes
2. another group buy initiated by someone else is likely to take place
in the future and I don't want to interfere.

I'll leave the forum open to public for a month. We need 100 units in
order to place an order which isn't a lot. If within a month time the
quantity is not reached, I will drop the project.

Any other info on the message board.

Thanks,
Victor.