kw

Default CD Mastering

We Use High end Gear for CD Mastering in: CD Mastering Software,CD
Mastering Hardware,Audio Mastering tools in our CD Mastering Studio for
Audio CD Mastering

Agent 86

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 13:40:13 -0700, kw wrote:

We Use High end Gear for CD Mastering in: CD Mastering Software,CD
Mastering Hardware,Audio Mastering tools in our CD Mastering Studio for
Audio CD Mastering

So?

John L Rice

"kw" wrote in message
oups.com...
We Use High end Gear for CD Mastering in: CD Mastering Software,CD
Mastering Hardware,Audio Mastering tools in our CD Mastering Studio for
Audio CD Mastering

Cool. Now that you have the gear you'll need, you can start concentrating
on attention to detail.

--
John L Rice

Geoff Wood

"kw" wrote in message
oups.com...
We Use High end Gear for CD Mastering in: CD Mastering Software,CD
Mastering Hardware,Audio Mastering tools in our CD Mastering Studio for
Audio CD Mastering

I am pleased for you.

You Should try High End Grammar, capitalisation, anD punctuation-checking
too.

geoff

transmogrifa

Geoff Wood wrote:
"kw" wrote in message
oups.com...
We Use High end Gear for CD Mastering in: CD Mastering Software,CD
Mastering Hardware,Audio Mastering tools in our CD Mastering Studio for
Audio CD Mastering

I am pleased for you.

You Should try High End Grammar, capitalisation, anD punctuation-checking
too.

geoff

This comes off like some kind of auto-generated blurb or someting
considering that out of about 25 words 10 of them are "CD Mastering."

Mike http://www.mmeproductions.com

Scott Dorsey

I use Boatanchor Junk for LP mastering in: LP Mastering Discs, LP
Mastering Lathes, Audio Mastering tools in our LP mastering Studio
for Audio LP Mastering.

Mixing for Mastering Devany Pro Audio 3 May 4th 05 12:00 AM
Mixing in the Box/Summing Upryz Pro Audio 77 November 8th 04 03:29 PM
Audio quackwatch Steven Sullivan High End Audio 84 August 31st 04 12:50 AM
is there an FAQ on basic mastering using software? Kalle L. Pro Audio 2 August 13th 04 12:45 AM
SOTA vinyl mastering Thom Halvorsen High End Audio 26 October 24th 03 12:41 AM