Posted to rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] pascal.lo@gmail.com is offline

Default golden tube bias

On Friday, February 15, 2002 6:40:32 AM UTC-10, thh wrote:
does any one have a manual for a golden tube se40? i need to do a bias and
have misplaced the manual. i did it once a long time ago but don't recall
the specifics. a fax copy or a description in a reply would be great.

thanks,

hi there , I have a second hand gt se 40 and to adjust the bias where do i pin with the voltmeter because the ex owner handed it me with missing tool .
Thanks
best regards
Pascal