Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic
Ty Ford Ty Ford is offline

Default As I migrate to Mac Lion, I lose Jam

Any good software for burning Audio CDs that's come to replace Jam?

I like its features. Does this mean I have to keep my G5 alive on life
support just to author audio CDs?

Thanks,

Ty Ford

Guitar player?:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWaPRHMGhGA

Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

Ty Ford wrote:

Any good software for burning Audio CDs that's come to replace Jam?

I like its features. Does this mean I have to keep my G5 alive on life
support just to author audio CDs?

There's been considderable discussion of this from time to time in the
PRW site, mainly in the mastering forum.

http://prorecordingworkshop.lefora.com/

I use Waveburner Pro, but it came bundled with Logic Studio upon the
shift to OSX from OS9, so when I upgraded Logic for the new OS I got WBP
in the package.

http://www.youtube.com/walkinaymusic
http://www.sonicbids.com/HankandShaidri
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Nate Najar Nate Najar is offline

Does peak LE do enough for you? I used it until I started using logic- I am a fan of waveburner now....