Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default Our Prison Yard

Our Prison Yard

Posted by Bob on April 18, 2010 at 6:00 am

"When a guy goes to prison the second time, the first thing he looks for is his own race. Even the giant population in American prisons is split between northern and southern Mexicans.

I am sure that many a hippie on drug charges his first time tried
walking over to the black and Hispanic inmates and tried to Bridge the
Gap, but few of them were able to walk afterwards.

Prison is a desperate situation. This gives us a guide to what will
happen when REAL terrorism begins. We got a look at some of it during
Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans.

By REAL Terrorism I mean the stuff that will make 9/11 look like a
garden party. Atomic or biological warfare makes knocking down two
buildings child’s play.

When I last mentioned this, commenters said Government would just use
it as an excuse to crack down. I’ve been in that government, and I
don’t think it would last long. I’ve worked in prisons, and I think
that mentality would take over fast.

I watched a news segment on the new technology that made a suitcase
atomic bomb feasible. To illustrate, the reporter put on a Russian
Army uniform and left a suitcase of the right size and shape on a
bench in New York City. He left it for an hour, time for him to get
well out of blast range, and retrieved it on camera.

My thought was that that must have been the only thing left on a New
York park bench for an hour that didn’t get stolen in the meantime.
The blast would probably have occurred in Harlem. That, of course, was
not discussed on camera.

The important thing about that segment is that it happened forty years
ago, about 1969.

In 2009 the United States Government accounted that it had developed a
complete plan for dealing with a suitcase bomb incident. It took them
forty years to produce it, but it was not in response to the forty-
year-old problem. They didn’t START on it until the Twin Towers attack
in 2001.

So you could say that they didn’t take forty years to deal with an
emergency. It really only took eight.

They have plans to isolate the area and bring in supplies and so
forth.

You may notice that the problem with the above sentence is the word
“the.” When the bomb goes off, how do we know it is “the” bomb? I
think everybody would be looking for the next bomb to go off.

The 2009 plan was in terms of the 2001 attack. And it only deals with
one potential super terror weapon.

There is an old saying, “You can’t plan for total disaster.” There
seems to still be a lot of people who think there is a Genius Elite at
work. My opinion is that if you still think that way you can’t predict
the real future, particularly a real future where hundreds of
thousands have been killed and you don’t know what is coming next.

Ever since The Obedient Generation, who learned that the Government
had to tell them when and where to relieve themselves, our government
has gotten stronger and our society has gotten weaker. I think the
commenters who said super terrorism would just let Them take over
completely are blind to who They are.

This government consists of millions of bureaucrats, some of whom wear
costumes.

I believe that in OUR real world, there is a point, not very far away,
when we would revert to a prison yard."

http://www.whitakeronline.org/blog/2...r-prison-yard/
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
Bret L wrote:

Our Prison Yard

Posted by Bob on April 18, 2010 at 6:00 am

"When a guy goes to prison the second time, the first thing he looks for is
his own race. Even the giant population in American prisons is split
between northern and southern Mexicans.

I am sure that many a hippie on drug charges his first time tried
walking over to the black and Hispanic inmates and tried to Bridge the
Gap, but few of them were able to walk afterwards.

Prison is a desperate situation. This gives us a guide to what...

....people who are stupid enough to go to prison do: gather in tribes.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

On Apr 20, 11:29*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Bret L wrote:

Our Prison Yard

Posted by Bob on April 18, 2010 at 6:00 am

"When a guy goes to prison the second time, the first thing he looks for is
his own race. Even the giant population in American prisons is split
between northern and southern Mexicans.

I am sure that many a hippie on drug charges his first time tried
walking over to the black and Hispanic inmates and tried to Bridge the
Gap, but few of them were able to walk afterwards.

Prison is a desperate situation. This gives us a guide to what...

...people who are stupid enough to go to prison do: *gather in tribes.

It's rather arrogant to assume one is all that much smarter than the
people in prison. While (that ole debbil Bell Curve again....) the
average IQ of prisoners is lower than society in general, some really
smart people can and do get downed. Mob leaders are usually pretty
smart. Leopold and Loeb were geniuses and the phenomenon continues
today. The guy out here who was luring women from all over the world
to come out here, degrading them (he would make them learn to eject
golf balls from their cunni in one of his training routines) and
killing them and then putting their corpses in barrels, was pretty
smart. It isn't lack of intelligence that brings tribal behavior: it's
basic human nature. Tribal oriented individuals survived and free
spirits didn't.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 21, 4:16*pm, Bret L wrote:
On Apr 20, 11:29*pm, Jenn wrote:

In article
,
*Bret L wrote:

Our Prison Yard

Posted by Bob on April 18, 2010 at 6:00 am

"When a guy goes to prison the second time, the first thing he looks for is
his own race. Even the giant population in American prisons is split
between northern and southern Mexicans.

I am sure that many a hippie on drug charges his first time tried
walking over to the black and Hispanic inmates and tried to Bridge the
Gap, but few of them were able to walk afterwards.

Evidence?

Prison is a desperate situation. This gives us a guide to what...

...people who are stupid enough to go to prison do: *gather in tribes..

*It's rather arrogant to assume one is all that much smarter than the
people in prison.

The inmates are often tormented by headaches. Many quite clearly can
no longer focus their thoughts on anything. Some weep; others obsess;
the more resilient, like David Prater, a twenty-six-year-old lifer who
has a degree in finance from the University of Texas, read as much and
as often as possible to while away the days. But they are a minority.
The average IQ of a Texas prison inmate is 92, and many do not even
know how to read.

http://www.theatlantic.com/past/docs...6prisoners.htm

In spite of what is written in the press about Ivan Boesky and Michael
Milken, the average inmate in the nation's correctional facilities is
functionally illiterate, probably has a learning disability, never had
a steady job, was a juvenile delinquent, used drugs and alcohol, and
came from a dysfunctional home in which he or she was abused
physically and/or sexually.

The distribution of intelligence among prison populations shows the
average IQ to be 86. That is 14 points, or one standard deviation,
under the national mean. Approximately 15% of inmates score below 75
on the Wechsler Scale of Adult Intelligence-Revised. A score of 75
generally is considered to be the cutoff for identifying those who may
be mentally retarded. This would suggest a substantially higher
percentage of moderately retarded individuals in prisons than in the
general population. Moreover, 70% of inmates never have had any formal
preparation in a skill, trade, or profession. A similar percentage
have no consistent work history prior to incarceration. More than two-
thirds come from broken or dysfunctional homes in which stability,
discipline, and moral development were inconsistent at best. About 70%
of adult prisoners have been involved with the juvenile justice
system, which has had questionable success in rehabilitation.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...1/ai_13388891/

As usual your 'sources' are severely flawed to the point of being
ridiculous. As usual, you are too dim and too poorly educated to know
how to see that. That's why everybody except Senator Sugar and 2pid
laugh at you. But you're not alone, Bratzi! We laugh at them too!

That's also exactly why somebody like you would try to 'prove' your
unintelligent positions using prison populations as an example. People
in prison are not only smarter than you are, Bratzi, but they are
better educated than you as well.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

[...]

Break down for me the distro by race (since the bell curves for US
Whites and US Blacks are one standard deviation plus off to begin
with) and as a sanity check do the same with female prisoners again by
race. Is there a significant delta between male and female prison
populations? Is it higher or lower between blacks and whites?

Also figure the reporting of indio and mestizo Hispanophone prisoners
as "White" which varies greatly.

As I said the average prisoner is well under 100 IQ. But the
ringleaders of gangs are usually much smarter than the prison average.
Reading the biography of Sonny Barger one gets the impression of
someone who, while no Revilo Oliver (RPO was somewhere above 170 IQ)
is somewhat smarter than the average white American though poorly
educated.

One big improvement to society would be to incentivize lower IQ
prisoners who will be freed or even get conjugal visits eventually to
be sterilized.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 21, 5:23*pm, Bret L wrote:

*One big improvement to society would be to incentivize lower IQ
prisoners who will be freed or even get conjugal visits eventually to
be sterilized.

If you want to sterilize those with lower IQs you should lead by
example.

When's your appointment?