jeremykey1985 jeremykey1985 is offline
Junior Member

Default Quadraphonic Reel to Reel Collection (800+)

How is everyone doing. I just wanted to let collectors know, I will be helping my Grandmother part ways with my Grandfathers extensive (OVER 800) Quadraphonic Reel to Reel collection we started a couple weeks with Deep Purple - Stormbringer add have been adding some every week are auctions right now a Moody Blues - A Question of Balance Discrete; Tomita - Snowflakes Are Dancing ; Deep Purple - Machine Head ; Hugo Montenegro - Hugo in Wonderland; Spinners - Spinners if there are any requests please send them to my inbox. ALL Reels will only be sold on Ebay as an auction but if their is something that u have been looking for please ask and I will post them first. If this is an inappropriate place to post this please delete and my apologies. I just figured if people collected like my grandfather they would want to know about this. Thank you Very much

to follow our auctions just search : vgerbino2012 as the seller name