Posted to rec.audio.tech,alt.audio.equipment
Chuck Forsberg Chuck Forsberg is offline

Default Akai GX-280D-SS Disassembly help?

I have two of these and I need to get at the power supply/servo board.
The service manual copy I have gives no clue as how to get at this board.

--
Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX
Posted to rec.audio.tech,alt.audio.equipment
Sofa Slug[_2_] Sofa Slug[_2_] is offline

Try asking he http://tinyurl.com/Audiokarma-tape-forum