Posted to alt.audio.equipment,rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.tech,uk.rec.audio
James[_5_] James[_5_] is offline

Default Hitachi AX-M69 display

I bought a Hitachi ax-m69 ab9out 13 months ago and the display has dimmed to
almost barely visible from bright blue.

I have tried unpluggin it (wishful thinking) to try and reset it.

The manual says nothing about dimming controls.

There isa button which says CLK.DIM which I have pressed and does nothing
but change the type of grpahic equalizer format. Tried pressing it on
conjuction with all the other buttons and no joy.

Anyone know what might be up with it ?

Spent about £150, not that great sound but for a budget unit it was not bad.

I contacted hitachie support who have failed to respond to me after 14
working days.

Any help appreciated.

Hitachi AX-M69 display James[_5_] General 0 January 14th 08 01:03 AM
I'm looking for Hitachi parts TC Marketplace 0 November 10th 06 09:23 PM
Hitachi SR-2004 golnie Tech 0 October 4th 05 08:10 PM
Hitachi HR-100P - What's this then? Scott Dorsey Pro Audio 0 August 5th 04 02:27 PM
Hitachi FT-J2; HA-J2 cable Barry Mann Tech 8 February 29th 04 06:17 PM