Posted to rec.audio.pro
dcm001 dcm001 is offline

Default PAINTING, DRAWING, MUSIC, POETRY

I live in Southern California.... Art and music are my hobbies. I
would like to invite people of similar interest to see my Art work.
http://mungiako.com/my_work.htm My email address is located at the
bottom of each web page. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks

*好,我的名*是大卫. 我喜欢美术和音乐. 作品在*特网上看到我 http://mungiako.com/my_work.htm