Danny Taddei

Default FS studio gear

Tuesday this will be up for auction if no one contacts me -
Everything is from my home studio. I despise smoke and cover everything
to keep dust off. I record my own music for commercial broadcast and my
own songs for demos. I never rented out my studio or invited anyone in
that wasn't a buddy. The reason this stuff is getting sold (and there
will be more) is that I have been out sailing for the better part of 2
years and I am paying storage to keep it all and would rather just buy
new when I am done sailing. I will be selling much more over the next
month or so.

The List-

Avalon vt737 SP : (2 of them) Used extremely lightly in my home
studio. I scratched the face of one (small scratch) while mounting the
other in the rack. You can hardly see it but there is a small scratch.

Avalon AD 2022: Even less time on this one then the 737's.

Mics:
AKG 414
AKG C3000B
AUDIO-TECHNICA 3025 (2 of them)
RODE NTV (tube) I had 2 matched from a selection of 5 and then used
them equal hours if only one was used.

Others to come

Rogers Drum kit
Roland electronic kit
Ovation Magnum (stereo bass guitar)
Steel drums (2 in set)
Much more.

Contact me at

or call before 10 PM Pacific time
904 254 8668

Steve King

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Not interested in the gear, but congratulations on getting away to
sail/cruise. Just finished a weekend of slamming around the bouys in a
three-day regatta. A little sailing in the slower lane would be welcome.

Steve King

Danny Taddei

I use to race 2 days a week... You do realize that you are still racing
whenever you can see another boat. Its in all of our blood - it just
happens :-) Island hopping is a lot more fun.

I've got my boat up on the hard in Florida and I am goin back in
October to sail down isand. Until then I will have email so if you
deside to head down that way, let me know and I will take you out for a
day sail should our paths meet.

StudioDude

Gee. I just wish I made enough money to HAVE a boat.

Steve King

"StudioDude" wrote in message
oups.com...
Gee. I just wish I made enough money to HAVE a boat.

Here's the formula: hard work, educate yourself, create a business plan and
follow it, modify the business plan as needed, be lucky.

In my case, the first four parts of the formula were only marginally
important. The fifth part bought the boats.

Steve King

Marc Wielage

On Jun 20, 2005, StudioDude commented:

Gee. I just wish I made enough money to HAVE a boat.

Hey, sell your house, your car, and all your gear, and I'm sure you could
make a downpayment on a nice 40-foot yacht.

--MFW