Stephan Goldstein

Default Slightly OT - Dual CS505-3 Turntable

I figure tubies are likely to still use LPs, so here goes...

I have one of these turntables but seem to have lost the instructions.
As I'll be moving house soon, I was hoping someone might enlighten
me as to the proper way to secure the turntable proper down to the
base for transport.

If anyone can provide a photocopy or scan of the instructions I'd be
extraordinarily grateful. My real email address is

sgold at alum dott mit dott edu

and of course I've spelled "dot" wrong just in case the spiders are
getting smarter.

Many thanks.

Steve
Choky

unscrew weight (bob?) from arm;
dismantle main platter from spindle and put it in bubble plastic bag solo;
secure arm on arm rest with piece of isolated wire;
mebbe you'll find two "transport screws" beneath platter-just screw them to
main chassis;
do not let anybody else to carry TT!!!!!!!!!!
)

--
Choky
Prodanovic Aleksandar