Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default 2018 AES Show Report

My show report is now posted. Visit the Trade Show Reports page on my
web site and click the 2018 link under US AES Show Reports to read or
download the PDF.

Guaranteed no videos, no background music, just words, pictures, and links.

https://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.co...-show-reports/

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ty Ford[_2_] Ty Ford[_2_] is offline

On Sunday, October 28, 2018 at 7:06:21 AM UTC-4, Mike Rivers wrote:
My show report is now posted. Visit the Trade Show Reports page on my
web site and click the 2018 link under US AES Show Reports to read or
download the PDF.

Guaranteed no videos, no background music, just words, pictures, and links.

https://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.co...-show-reports/

Nice one (as usual), Mike!

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Wow, you are fast, Mike. I didn't even have the film processed by the time
you posted your report. Here's mine, finally:
https://positive-feedback.com/show-r...es-convention/

No plug-ins, not much processing, almost all transducer stuff because that's
what I like looking at.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 11/13/2018 9:28 AM, Scott Dorsey wrote:
Wow, you are fast, Mike. I didn't even have the film processed by the time
you posted your report. Here's mine, finally . . .

Some good stuff there, particularly with the technical sessions. The
Neumann TLM-102, however, isn't a hot new mic, it was introduced just a
couple of years after the TLM-103. Neumann did receive the AES Service
to Industry award, commemorating their (Neumann's) 90th anniversary.
Also I remember talking about the Josephson C725 with David at last
year's show, and maybe even to you, about it.

Royer and Samar were conspicuous by their absence. Tama started making
mic stands on the same principles of their drum hardware for a couple of
years now, though I think this was their first AES show, so you can have
a pass on that one. And speaking of rare birds and mic stands,
Triad-Orbit is now the keeper of the Starbird keys. The Kii speaker was
in the same demo room last year as this year.

Good thing there are two of us covering the show, because there's always
something to miss.

Winter 2018 NAMM Show Report Mike Rivers[_2_] Pro Audio 3 April 8th 18 05:48 AM
My AES Show Report Mike Rivers Pro Audio 7 December 15th 11 02:05 PM
AES Show Report Scott Dorsey Pro Audio 5 November 21st 11 05:30 PM
AES Show Report Scott Dorsey Pro Audio 21 January 13th 09 05:19 PM
.Milan Show Report + RMAF Show. [email protected] High End Audio 0 September 25th 05 10:03 PM