Nousaine

Default Great *sounding* CD recommendation?

"Oke Fireberg" wrote in message
. ..
Jazz is not music. It is the absolute antithesis of music. It uses that
harsh, metallic squawk device called a "saxophone", and abuses real
musical instruments to produce a primitive noise much less attractive
that the sounds made by a cat being strangled.

Good one. Actually I could learn tob like jazz were it not for the uppity-ness
of it all. First the fans are just too snooty. Then there're the musicians. Do
you know the three rules of jazz?

1. No musician may know more than one song.
2. He/she must refuse to play that song if anyone is playing. Leaving the stage
when someone else is playing is a good idea.

and finally the only rule that can never, never be violated:

3. No musician may ever, ever smile while performing.
JBorg

What is a tob ?
Lionel

George M. Middius wrote in message . ..
Internecine strife in the Hive!

Good one. Actually I could learn tob like jazz were it not for the
uppity-ness of it all. First the fans are just too snooty.

Are you suffering of a kind of chronic vertigo which obliged you to have a
chair permanently sticked to your bottom ?

Careful, Slut. You'll upset the Krooborg. He won't know where the
assault is coming from, and he'll lash out blindly. Bickering among the
Kroopologists gives him unease in his primary implants.

Don't worry, Half-man, when you are stalking around I use to wear
bulletproof underwear. :O)