rob

Default HELp-Realistic Repair

My Realistic stereo plays very well until the sound cuts off. I can
faintly hear it from the turntable. Then I turn power off and on and
it works fine for awhile. It seems like there is something wrong with
the connection to the speakers. Is that it? If so, how do I fix? If
not, any other suggestions?
Thanks.
Howard
Arny Krueger

rob wrote:
My Realistic stereo plays very well until the sound cuts off. I can
faintly hear it from the turntable. Then I turn power off and on and
it works fine for awhile. It seems like there is something wrong with
the connection to the speakers. Is that it? If so, how do I fix? If
not, any other suggestions?

Try different loudspeakers, and different loudspeaker wiring.

Krell Repair BSSR Audio Opinions 1 October 16th 14 05:34 PM
Sony Repair Suggestions Geoff Wood General 43 May 7th 04 03:11 AM
specific advice on surround repair MajBach1 Audio Opinions 0 January 29th 04 12:30 AM
Possible amp repair? Please help... Ben Rakestraw Car Audio 14 January 22nd 04 12:59 AM
Repair services in SFBA notbob General 0 December 28th 03 03:34 AM