Brad Johnson

Default JFK assassination: New audio!

This is a direct appeal!

If you rolled tape -- or know of anyone else who rolled tape -- on any
TV broadcast that aired during live coverage of the assassination of
President John F. Kennedy between November 22nd and the 25th, 1963,
please contact me!

I'm interested in any reel-to-reel audio tape that recorded sound from
any television broadcast during that weekend in November 1963!

Whether it's a network or local television broadcast, whether the
sound recording of that broadcast is of good quality or poor quality,
whether the audio is distorted, whether it was recorded in a major
market or in a minor market, I want to know about it!

It could be audio tape that your parent or grandparent might have
rolled using their old reel-to-reel tape recorder on Friday, November
22, 1963 (or later that weekend). Perhaps you vaguely remember a
friend or acquaintance mentioning that they rolled tape on TV
broadcasts that weekend. Or you think you know of someone who
acquired such a recording.

I'm a collector, so if you have anything like this or know of someone
else who does... please email me or have them email me at:

or

P.S. Hey, we don't have to limit this to just TV... I don't rule out
radio broadcasts but am interested in those too!

Thank you!

RFK assassination: New audio! Brad Johnson General 0 May 16th 04 06:45 PM
AUDIO FILE EDIT: HELP PLS! DL General 2 February 21st 04 11:05 PM
Audio Source vs. Cambridge Audio vs. NAD vs. Adcom Mark General 8 August 5th 03 07:39 PM
-Ultimate Audio Reviews Online- Steven R. Rochlin General 0 August 5th 03 05:21 PM
fix audio files [email protected] General 1 July 15th 03 05:44 PM