Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

Default the best amps

are either BOSS or Profile.....none other are much better.....but cost
alot more....

Posted to rec.audio.car
John Durbin[_2_] John Durbin[_2_] is offline

sure... just like webtv is the best!

JD
it's bobwa dropping in from the last century

bob wald wrote:

are either BOSS or Profile.....none other are much better.....but cost
alot more....

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

OR......
A Gremlin or Pinto? Hmmmm......

You know Bob, after all these years (and you have been around a while) I
still HONESTLY don't know if you are just plain..........gosh..........how
should I put it?

Car-audio-knowledge challenged?

Or are you just a troll? I swear to God, I STILL really don't know.
Sometimes you post very ernest help and questions, other times.......PLONK.

MOSFET

bob wald wrote:

are either BOSS or Profile.....none other are much better.....but cost
alot more....

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

JD
it's bobwa dropping in from the last century

Bobwa. Isn't that the stuff cattle ranchers use for fencing?

Sorry, couldn't help it. Old "Southern Accent" joke.

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
David Matthew Wood[_2_] David Matthew Wood[_2_] is offline

In article ,
(bob wald) wrote:

are either BOSS or Profile.....none other are much better.....but cost
alot more....

Yes, and Bose makes the best speakers ever!

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Yes, and Bose makes the best speakers ever!

Oh, so true. What's that saying? The best highs, the best lows, must be
Bose. I think that's how it goes.

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car

"MOSFET" wrote:

Yes, and Bose makes the best speakers ever!

Oh, so true. What's that saying? The best highs, the best lows, must be
Bose. I think that's how it goes.

MOSFET

Yes, that's it, exactly.... I think.....

I'm sure they're MUCH better than these Boston Acoustics I picked up at
the thrift store, for $30.